Submitted by MFM reader Melanie Edjourian
4 skinless chicken breasts
150g mozzarella, sliced
100g prosciutto, finely sliced
16 sage leaves
2tbsp olive oil
100ml white wine
1. Slash chicken breasts, season and push a slice of mozzarella into each cut.
2. Place two slices of prosciutto on a chopping board, and lay two sage leaves on top. Put a chicken breast on top, and lay two more sage leaves on the chicken. Wrap the prosciutto around the chicken and secure with cocktail sticks. Repeat with the other chicken breasts.
3. Heat oil in a large pan and add the chicken. Cook for 15 minutes over a low heat, turning frequently, until golden and cooked through.
4. Add wine and bring to a simmer for two minutes.
5. Remove the cocktail sticks from the chicken and pour over the juices before serving.
Suitable from two years.
Serve with mange tout and courgettes fried in garlic.
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk