Suitable from around 12 months. Makes two portions
1 salmon fillet, skinned
1 orange, zest peeled off in strips, juiced
Knob of butter
25g bite-sized broccoli florets
25g bite-sized cauliflower florets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
2. Spread a large piece of lightly greased foil on a baking tray and place the salmon on top.
3. Drizzle the orange juice over the fish, dot on the butter and arrange the strips of orange zest on top.
4. Scatter over the broccoli and cauliflower florets and wrap the foil around the fish into a parcel, taking care to fold over the edges to keep it sealed.
5. Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
Serve with a tasty mash, such as potato and swede or crushed carrot. For extra flavour, add finely chopped parsley and a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper.
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk