04/09/2008 at 12:33
I'm working on an article for the December issue of Practical Parenting, and am looking for mums and mums-to-be to share their stories of why this Christmas will be particularly special for you. Perhaps...
- This is your first Christmas as a mum
- Your baby was born last Christmas Day, so you'll also be celebrating his or her birthday
- You're pregnant after fertility treatment/miscarriage
- Your baby/child has recovered from a serious illness
- This will be the first Christmas that your toddler will be old enough to get what's going on
- It'll be your first Christmas as a mum of two/three/four
- You and your partner have worked through relationship issues in the past year and are stronger than ever
- You've moved to your dream family home and are ready to celebrate in style
And so on. Basically, if you're expecting this Christmas to be your best ever, I'd love to hear from you. You'll need to be available for a short phone interview in the next week.
If you'd like to be involved, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I'll reply to all messages.
Continues below ad
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.