Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2016

Hullo ladies! were are the ladies who are due in August 2016? I am not sure if there is a thread for this but I thought I would just start one. I am due for 02nd Aug. Today I am 4weeks 6days.

Hope you will join me here so we can share experiences, etc.

Thanks xxxxx

Replies

• Hi Jack Russel, I'm due on the 8th August and 4 weeks today! How are you feeling? X

• Well hello Jackrussel and Penguinwest - you ladies totally beat us to it, creating this new Birth Club - and we are so pleased you did! Congratulations to you both - wonderful to have you here!

And for anyone else lurking who may have just had their BFP, please do pop in, say hello and join in the conversation. The more, the merrier!

• Thanks DanielleMFM. We hope the other ladies will join us here sooner.

Welcome to the group Penguinwest. I feel really good, not much symptoms at the moment. I normally get itchy nipples from time to time, sometimes they get a little bit painful/senstive too. I am constantly dehydrated so I drink plenty of water. I still feel some pulling sensations in my lower left side pelvis, I guess baby is still implanting. I sometimes get week and tired if I take long to eat, so I make sure I eat something once I start getting that feeling. Good thing I am not selective with what I eat, but I must say I feel like having beef burgers for lunch everyday! :)

How do you feel so far, any morning sicknesses and other symptoms yet?

• Thanks! :)

I'm feeling pretty good too thanks. Super tired though but wake up wide awake in the night, touch of nausea and really thirsty. Get a few twinges and cramps throughout the day. My boobs aren't sore at all but I never get sore boobs during period.

I normally spot every month from 7dpo so I still have a little bit but hardly anything.

Still not sunk in 100% yet!  

• Hello everyone just did I clear blue and it say 2/3 week pregnant so seeing midwife on the 18 Dec to check out my due date x x

• Hi Suzannemarie, so glad you found this lovely new Birth Club - welcome and congratulations again!

• Congratulations Suzannemarie!!  I've got an appointment with the midwife the same day! How are you feeling? 

• Welcome to the group Susannemarie and congratulations on your good news.

I plan to go do my blood test today so I can make an appointment for my 7weeks' scan. I guess it will be in the same as you guys.

How are you guys doing generally? Any morning sicknesses yet? For me nothing much is really happening apart from getting tired so easily and the boobs feeling a little bit bigger and sensitive nipples from time to time. And I get thirsty a lot too. I just hope the morning sickness, etc don't kick in at all :)

I am glad the Xmas holidays are fast approaching. I will be on leave for 2 weeks from 21st till the new year, so I am looking forward to those days when I can just rest and relax :)

Have a lovely day ladies xxx

• Hi all I did my test this morning and it's positive! I will be around 4 weeks based on last menstrual period. Can't quite believe it yet 😳 I habe no symptoms yet though?! X

• Also congratulations to everyone! Do I need to book a doc appt now to tell them to get things moving? I thought it might be early but I guess they have to know?! Have never done this before!!! X

• Hiya PixieAlice, so glad you found the Birth Club - welcome and cogratulations again! Slowly filling up nicely here!

• I was feeling ok but today I feel like shit I getting a cold to so that don't help and today I just feel so sick x x x

• Sorry about that Suzannemarie, hope you feel better soon.

I too had some flu like feeling for the past like 2 weeks, my nose was congested all the time but I feel much better now.

Welcome to the group Pixie, glad the group is growing bigger! :) Pixie it seems we are all first timers here. I am 5weeks and 1 day today and I still haven't made my appointment yet. This weekend we will probably go check the hospital where I want to do my antenatal and give birth from. I am never sick so I don't really know any hospitals around. I will give them a call in the meantime to see what they will need from me though. But for now I am just taking some folic acid, omega 3, calcium, etc. its a pregnancy multivitamin pack that has 3 different tablets that I have to take daily. I take the folic acid in the morning and the other two with dinner.

I just had a big beef burger for lunch and I think my bean is happy with it because I started feeling some twigs immediately after eating it! ha ha ha :)

xxxxx  

• Hi ladies,

Had some worrying news today, I'm a teacher and a child in my school has slapped cheek so just waiting to get a blood test tomorrow morning. Just really hope I'm immune! 

I'm a first timer too. Hope you feel better soon  Suzannemarie 

• Sorry to hear that peguinewest. Hope its just a false scare. I am sure you haven't caught it. Please keep us posted on your test results.

I tried to book for an appointment with the doctor for my 8 weeks but was told she is fully booked up to Xmas, so they put me on the waiting list and told me to call again on the 18th.Keeping my fingers crossed that some people cancel theirs so I can get a chance to see her before Xmas.

Hope you ladies are all doing fine.

xxxx

• Hi all. Found out last night I am pregnant! Been with my partner for over 10 years and we sadly had a miscarriage 3 years ago so as you can imagine, I have lots of worries. Can't believe I might be a mummy! the best xmas present I could have asked for :) 

• Forgot to say I'm due 12/08/16 

• Hi LeoJames25, welcome and so many congratulations. sorry to hear of your past msc, wishing you the stickiest of beans!

• Hi Leojames welcome to the group, sorry to hear about your msc but fingers crossed for this pregnancy. :-) xx

• Thanks so much. Trying hard not to get too excited but it's hard not to!!