Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2016

Due in February 2016

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in February 2016, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hiya I'm 29 years old and I am 5 weeks tomorrow with my fourth. My due date will be the 9th of February 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• Hooray, you found us! Wow deblush, I'm so impressed! You've got 3 already - amazing! What have you got right now? And also welcome to the February Birth Club!

• Hi,

I'm 5+3 today,  due February 6th. This is my first pregnancy since my complete MC at 7+1. I'm hopeful that I will carry to term this time, and it is my faith that keeps me from being so worried and negative about this pregnancy. I joined this forum to commiserate with other ladies who are die around the same time as I am waiting to tell my friends (all of whom have had at least one child) until I'm at least 8 to 9 weeks along and we've heard our baby's heartbeat.

Excited to be here!  image Congratulations to all the pregnant ladies out there!  image

• *who are DUE around the same time

• Hi Hopefaith, welcome to MadeForMums and a huge welcome - you're our super second person to join the February Birth Club! Sorry to hear about your first pregnancy, but there's absolutely no reason this won't be a sticky a bean. Please do keep us posted on how you're getting on!

• Hi Hopefaith sorry about your MC. I haven't had a MC but I had a Chemical pregnancy that only lasted until 4+ weeks last month. I would have been due in January but it wasn't to be.

I'm so happy that I'm pregnant again, this will be my last baby so it's very special to me. I already have two boys and one girl and I'm hoping to make it even this time with another girl (I will be happy either way). My middle child really wants a sister and has been told if she doesn't get one this time she can't have one. ????

• I'm 5+3 according to my baby app. At the moment I'm feeling very bloted and uncomfortable already. I don't remember feeling like this with my other pregnancies. Is anyone else feeling like this? I'm getting a feeling of pressure also but I did have that with my last pregnancy minus the bloting  

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif

• Hi, I'm 3 wks 6 days pregnant according to my last period. First dr apt will be on the 15th image I found out I was pregnant 6 days ago on June 6. Im currently cramping, back pain, nauseas, itchy breast and either I have a cold or allergies. Also already running to restroom every two hrs. I have 2 little boys 2 yrs 10 months and a 11 month baby. On March 15 I had a miscarriage of 7 weeks. Hopefully this baby will stick...Lets enjoy our pregnancy girls!!!

• Hello. I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant so I am still a bit giddy! It will be my third and due around 19 th February. I have got a dd 5 and a ds 3. Got a drs appt this morning to hopefully refer me to the midwife. So far I have got a really strong stretching feeling in my stomach and I have been feeling really tired. With my other two, especially the first, I had severe morning sickness, and SPd (which apparently gets worse with each pregnancy) but I am hoping it will not be as bad as I am expecting! 

xxx

• Hi babyhope16. Welcome to the Birth Club - so glad you found us over here. Wishing you the stickiest bean of all - seems like you're super fertile which is amazing too! Please keep us posted on how you're doing.

Welcome raviolig. Huge congrats! We really hope your SPD behaves itself  this time round - have you been to a good osteopath? Sometimes they can really help (I have a friend who suffered badly - but you have to get in there, early into the pregnancy)

• Hello everyone.  Im 30 and its my 2nd pregnancy.  Unfortunately 1st was a MC. Started bleeding on 27th of april and had a full mc at 6 weeks. Not had period in between because started trying straight away.  Today done cbd and came back with pregnant 3+. Think im about 5+2 (3) Gonna have to get a dating scan. Feel very bloated. Should be due around 10th of February. Taking every day as a big step and hoping that everything going to be ok

• Hi all,

I'm 4 weeks (officially), 2.5 weeks since conception. 32, first pregnancy, have very high blood pressure so worried that things won't go smoothly. Due (assuming all goes well) 14/02/16.

Based in Kent if any local ladies want to chat! 

xx

• Hi shristain, so glad you found us over here. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, but wishing you a super sticky bean this time around.

Hi TenForward, lovely to have you join Febs Birth Club. Have you made your docs appointment yet? Let us know what they say about the blood pressure, won't you?

• HI Danielle,

No, seeing a midwife and OB at 8 weeks ... feels a bit hands-off, if I'm honest ... I'm on blood pressure meds and monitoring daily.

• Hi everyone! Im 38 years old and have 3 children and am 4 weeks pregnant with my fourth child. My symptoms have been awful this time round..major backache, naseous( must eat frequently), extreme tiredness. My belly is really bloated, i look 3 months gone already lol.

• Hi there, fourthandfinal - welcome to the Feb BC and congratulations!

Poor you with all those symptoms! You'd think it'd get easier fourth time round, wouldn't you?

• Hiya everyone congratulations on your pregnancies.

To ravioli , I had SPD with my first and had to wear a belt and I couldn't walk at all towards the end as my bones felt like they were coming apart when I moved. The (it gets worse with every pregnancy) wasn't true for me. I had two other children after that and never got it again. I always wondered if I got SPD due to me being really young at the time as I was 17 when I was pregnant with my first.

Fourthandfinal your pregnancy symptoms sound exactly like mine. What kids do you have already girls/boys or both. I have Jake 11 years, Paige 9 years and Max 2 years...I'm also having my fourth and final.

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

• To Deblush , I have dd1 (16!!) ds (10) and dd2 (6), but just as the name suggests this WILL be my fourth and final.

I too suffered from SPD but only in my third pregnancy. I think it started at the end of my second trimester, it was awful ( sorry dont want to scare anyone), i could not walk without being in pain and had to resort to crutches to get around but in the end even that was too much, so i stayed at home, watched TV and bought everything online ( sounds like heaven really lol). Im praying that i dont go through it again.

• What are you hoping for this time fourthandfinal? I don't mind, I think my youngest would probably prefer a brother and my only daughter really wants a sister. I had three sisters so having more boys than girls in the family was really strange at first but I love being a mother to boys they are so loving and affectionate.

• Hi there!

can I join in? I'm 29 and expecting my first. I'm 6+3 and due around the 2nd feb! How is everyone feeling?