General Chat, Products & Comps <
14/11/2013 at 16:18
I had to get Liams in pink, so want a case for it, has anyone seen one anywhere?
14/11/2013 at 16:25
14/11/2013 at 16:28
I have seen those ones, but most of them seem to be for the 2 or 3
14/11/2013 at 16:33
I've not even opened Ls yet I should do really make sure it all works ok.
14/11/2013 at 16:35
Mine is still sitting here at work, I dont have any batteries though to test it. Did you buy the power adapter?
14/11/2013 at 16:36
No I need to do that, think I shall order from Amazon now. What batteries does it need, AA or AAA and how many?
14/11/2013 at 16:38
I was the same with J's tablet, I only opened it yesterday and started to panic as it wouldn't switch on but it was just cos the battery was dead.
14/11/2013 at 16:51
The charger looks like a bog standard Nokia one. Fi can you try yours with M's charger tonight?
14/11/2013 at 17:04
I'll sneak it home tonight and try it tomorrow when L is at school xx
14/11/2013 at 17:05
Actually hon I can check tonight and let you know as L will be in bed when I get home so no problem.
14/11/2013 at 17:06
looks the same doesn't it?
14/11/2013 at 17:26
I thought that it did as well. Have you bought any games for it? I don't think that I am going to bother straight away cos looking on the back of it, you get free downloads etc to start with
14/11/2013 at 17:30
Yeah I've got two with my Tesco points. Jake and Mickey
14/11/2013 at 17:39
14/11/2013 at 18:18
You can upload DVD's on to the innotab, the details of how to are below, I've opened up my little boys one and loaded peppa pig on ready for him:
I copied this from somewhere, but it worked when I did it :D
Here is how you can Convert the DVD's for the Innotab.
Ok everyone this is what worked for me. Here is how it is done for FREE. Please note... that I am a mother that has no affiliations with this free software... I just want to help other parents out there that is pulling there hair out over this. ALSO... this version is for PC not Mac.
Freemake Video Converter (FREE this is not a trial version):
Download "Freemake Video Converter" from here and install it. This is the program that will actually rip the DVD and convert it to the correct format:
Free Video Converter| MP4 FLV 3GP AVI MKV DVD| FREE Download
1. Deselect the adware during setup the installation and then follow these steps:
2. Click the "DVD" button at the top and select your DVD drive. It will take a little while to fully read the DVD.
2a. ((If you want to convert a file instead, click the "Video" button and select the video))
3. Select the correct Track number. Usually, it is the longest one.
4. Click the "to AVI" button at the bottom.
5. Create the Preset for the Innotab:
NOTE: You only need to create this "Innotab" preset one time. Next time, just select this one.
In the Preset drop down menu, select "Add your Preset".
Enter "Innotab" in the Title box.
Frame Size: Custom
Video Codec select XVID
frame rate (FPS): 29.97
Bitrate leave default "Auto".
Audio codec select PCM
Sample Rate: 22050
Default bitrate "16"
"OK" to save
6. Click "Convert"
7. Make sure your SD card into the Innotab
8. Connect the Innotab to your computer with the USB cable, and then turn it on.
9. Double click on your computer icon and then double-click on the drive letter for your Innotab. Double click on the "LLN" directory, then "MOVIE"
10. Copy your video into this directory. DO NOT USE THE LLN PROGRAM! Just copy it directly to the SD card.
11. Unplug the USB cable and start your videos program and your movies should be there ready to play.
With this software you can also change MP4 to MP3... Good Luck!
14/11/2013 at 18:58
Thanks for the reminder Cleo, I'm going to download some stuff to put on J's tablet tonight.
19/11/2013 at 15:15
Thanks Cleo. Belle, did you test? I forgot to take his home
19/11/2013 at 15:37
No H said for the sake of a tenner just buy the bloody real thing.
19/11/2013 at 15:42
, I will just do the same then
Continues below ad
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.