General Chat, Products & Comps <
24/12/2012 at 14:21
I need to get on this website so that I can make the cheesecake, but it's not loading - in particularly, I urgently need to know the amount of cream so I can whip it before my parents get here, so they can take their whisk back with them.
Can someone please try it and see if it works for them, if so, can you copy and post the recipe please??
24/12/2012 at 14:24
14 Digestive biscuits/Graham Crackers, crushed
1/3 cup butter, melted
3oz (85g) icing sugar
8oz(225g) cream cheese
1/2 pint (230ml) whipping cream
135g bag of maltesers, crush most but hold a few over for decoration.
1. Mix together the biscuits and butter until the mixture starts to stick together. If it is too dry add more melted butter. Press this mixture into the base of a 15cm cake tin. Put this in the fridge for half an hour while you work on the rest.
2. Whip the cream in a bowl until thick and put in the fridge.
3. Cream the icing sugar and cream cheese together and fold in the maltesers.
4. Take the cream out of the fridge and fold into the mixture.
5. Spread the cream cheese mix over the biscuit base and refrigerate until set.
24/12/2012 at 14:25
Hope it tastes as fab as it sounds!
24/12/2012 at 14:26
Fabulous, thank you so much QI!! xx
24/12/2012 at 14:28
Thank you too Margot xx
24/12/2012 at 15:27
All done, looks and tastes lovely!! I'll try to get a photo when it's properly set and taken out of the tin.
Continues below ad
with our partner Childcare.co.uk
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.