General Chat, Products & Comps <
11/07/2013 at 07:02
A little bit about my past:
- At age 11, I got my first period, lasted 2 full months, non-stop. Went to the doc, prescribed me with iron tabs, and some vitamins. I was under weight. Sort of cleared up, but never came on time. Never really knew my actual weight, but I'm guessing 60-70lbs.
- Between ages 17-22, still came off time, very heavy bleeding, always lasts 7-9 days. Was occasionally on iron tablets, but I hate meds, so I stopped. First found out that my blood pressure was a little lower than normal, but not bad. Still under weight, (5' 2"/ 75-80lbs). Became sexually active at 17 (yes, regretted, but learned). Pain (cramps) after intercourse, sometimes, and really bad at other times.
- Between ages 21-24, period remained at a very heavy flow, and started to come 2-3 times per month, at some times, it came after 2 or 3 days after the last. Same low blood pressure, still underweight, less intercourse (5' 6" / 80-85lbs) lots of stress.
- At age 24 (Dec., 2009) I found out I had polycystic ovaries after my doc sent me to get an ultrasound, but it wasn't the cause of the past problems, the cysts were in fact very tiny. I was referred to an O-G, but I was tizik as whether or not to go. My period ran once per month, but remained a steady 9-day heavy flow.
- Somewhere between age 24-26, I may have gotten pregnant; I'm not sure, I didn't take a test because I'm thinking I cannot get pregnant with all these complications and hellish bloodflow. I figured I may have been, because I was in the washroom during the first day of my period I went to urinate, and out came an abnormal looking clot about 2 inches in length with a stringy attachment at one end, covered in blood and thick mucous. Yes, I had it in my hand (it's my own) and I had to pull it out, I was just amazed, sitting there, playing with it, but not breaking it up.. I broke out in tears, because I didn't want to flush it (I did after 10 mins), and I got pains the next couple days. I didn't keep track of the date or take a test, because I didn't want to be reminded of when I lost "My Little Light" ;'(
- At age 26 (Dec., 2011) I finally went to see an O-G, and the ultrasound showed that my ovaries had expanded to triple size! That's just.. no. She said I didn't have the syndrome, (no facial hair, greasy skin, pimples, overweight) and put me on Novynette and Glucophage.. I stopped the GF on my own within the first week because I got cramps, dizziness, nausea, diarreah and migraines. I continued on with the Novynette for 6 months and after that ultrasound, my ovaries shrunk to almost twice the regular size (July, 2012)
- In Dec., 2012, they were gone! Do you believe that? She still kept me on the Novynette until present. My period is normal, medium flow, still doesn't come day to day, but once per month, and I am happy. I weigh 95lbs, and on the way to gaining more.
- On the 30th of June, 2013, I had intercourse, which was day 16 of the pill. According to what I read, ovulation starts on the day of menses; if so then that would be 13 days after ovulation for me. It's going on 11 days after and I've been tired and sleepy like crazy. My breasts are not tender, but they have a faint to medium, stabbing pain (I've rarely had PMS throughout my life.. weird) I have some ovarian pain, abdominal cramps, some nausea, little vomiting, flatulence all happening between this time. On the 10th July, I saw 3 brown spots. Normally my period would come heavy from day 1 to day 5.
Is it "implantation of the egg" or just old blood?? HELP!!
11/07/2013 at 07:31
Hi so sorry for all the troubles you've head and for your loss. I guess it could be, I had a little brown spotting when I implanted. The only way to be sure would be to take a test in a few days time. Good luck keep us posted x
12/07/2013 at 02:48
Thank you for your kind support. Sometimes when there's no one with a shoulder, I try to reassure myself that everything is ok. I'm bleeding out a lot now, bright red, so I guess this is normal period. Even though I'm on those pills for the cysts, sometimes I still hope a little miracle can happen, y'know?
12/07/2013 at 06:01
Nothing wrong with having a bit of hope chick. if its heavy it probably is a normal period x
18/07/2013 at 08:41
So AF finished two days ago and today I saw little bleeding. That has never happened during course of pills. I also took the test after AF, it was negative, but now my stomach keeps burning; I seem to have a lot of acid and that is a sign... Oh I'm being worked up! I have started back on the pill's next course, but should I stop until I take another test later on? I'm so scared as to what is happening...
Continues below ad
with our partner Childcare.co.uk
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.