Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How much do your childrens school/nursery photos cost?

Just being nosey. The 'top' package here is £32 but I think it'd be cheaper to buy the digital image and get prints myself.

Replies

• Options
    £32, with the most expensive "extra", being £102.

Image download is £20.50
  • Options

We got C's school ones the other day and need to make our minds up what to do!

It's £17 for the image on a CD to do with what we want, and anything from £9.50 to £24 for the different packages.

• Options

Ls are between £6 and £30, I got 2 6x4, a magnet, book mark and a big one (? Size) for £18

• Options

I usually go for the family pack, which is about £24 and for that you get a large, 2 medium, 4 desk size and bookmarks/passport size ones as extras. It works best for giving to grandparents and aunties/godparents with the large one for us.

• Options

I think the decent pack of ours was around 30 - that got a large,  2 medium and 2 small I think

• Options

Ours sounds the same as yours, but R had 2 taken on her own and then 2 taken with O, so after trying to work out what everyone wanted, I think we'll be cheaper getting the digital option too.

• Options

Our cheapest option was £10 per child for 4 smallish photos.  I've ignored the pack with the two of them together, and just gone for both their individual ones.  They're not really that good quality, they're more for record of that point in time rather than pictures I want up around the house, so I'm not spending more than the bare minimum on them!   I also think my parents and PIL have much nicer photos of them than needing these crappy fake posed and smiled photos anyway, so not bothered about them having them and nor are they luckily!