General Chat, Products & Comps <
25/02/2013 at 09:54
Just being a nosey moo really....and wishing away my dreary Monday morning while the little man is napping!
1. For a peek of sunshine (or even better, a holiday in the sun!)
2. For a new crossing to be built between here and my parent's so I could see them as much as I liked without petrol costs etc playing part
3. For a day off once in a while
25/02/2013 at 09:57
I'm pushing the boat out and going for
1. A lottery win.
2. For this Country to have spain type weather.
3. For me to be able to eat/drink whatever I want and be skinny.
25/02/2013 at 10:07
To win the lottery
For family & friends to have happy healthy lives
For Cancer to be cured once and for all
1. A massive lottery win that would sort out all our money problems and also help so many other people in our lives
2. For those I love to be happy and healthy
3. That I could miraculously drive with no lessons or tests and I wouldn't be so isolated.
25/02/2013 at 10:19
I'll second the lottery win, or something similar (finding a picasso in the loft perhaps?)
my health issues would sod off
hubs back would miraculously repair itself
25/02/2013 at 10:23
1. Enough money for us to be able to move to a bigger house, get a 2nd car, and for me to be able to work part time.
2. For my grandad to get better
3. For me and H to get more quality time together.
25/02/2013 at 10:27
1 - a transporter so that I could come to Paris in the day this week to work, but be back home with MrDD and C at night
2 - enough money so that we could live comfortably without me having to work, maybe a bigger house,or at least the money to pay someone to do our house up, and also afford nice holidays a couple of times a year.
3 - to sing professionally, although I'd also want number 1 for that since it would involve lots of travelling.
25/02/2013 at 10:44
I need more than three!
1. House to go through quickly and smoothly
2. My test results to come back okay
3. My H to pass a big knowledge test on Thursday
25/02/2013 at 12:11
1 - Win the lottery so that'll allow us to do all the things we want to do.
2 - For H to not get stressed so easily as I hate seeing him like it.
3 - a cliche, world peace. It saddens me whenever I read the news.
25/02/2013 at 12:15
1) Enough money to be comfortable - £20-£30k would be nice
2) My 2 children always to be healthy and happy
3) For my parents to live closer so I could see them more often
25/02/2013 at 12:17
I think h likes to work so just for him to be on bigger wages so the threat of me having to work when S is 3 goes. Failing that I wouldn't turn down a lottery win!
My mum living near me, I don't want to move back that way but I would like her closer.
Health and happiness for my family, and my drumming friends of course!
26/02/2013 at 13:00
I have to correct this incase someone grants them, forget my mum living closer, I want to keep my big boobs but would like a size 8 elsewhere please, thank you.
26/02/2013 at 13:05
Mine are to weigh 9st something again and have a fit bod, to have a bigger house than smug SIL which will be back and my hometown with my mum and sis close by and to be married to Bradley Cooper who has to be better fun than my H recently
Continues below ad
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.