General Chat, Products & Comps <
06/06/2013 at 09:57
Following on from Belle's thread yesterday.
1) He would say that I am messy and he's always tidying up after me (he is!)
2) That the neighbours cats are always attacking ours.
3) He gets annoyed at people leaving rubbish and fly-tipping in the back lane.
4) I never open the window in the bathroom when I have a shower to let the steam out.
5) I cook the same things all the time and its boring.
06/06/2013 at 10:02
He wouldn't ever say that anything I do winds him up, he values his balls too much
06/06/2013 at 10:04
1. I put things away/throw them and he can't find them. *This is not strictly true but I can't stand clutter.
2. The bills magically get lost (I put them in the same place every time which is where he decided and he blames me when he can't be bothered to look properly or he's moved them and forgotten.
3. I leave junk post and empty envelopes in the postbox until it builds up and he clears it out.
4. We are bursting at the seams and it looks messy (would help if he bloomin well helped to keep it tidy).
5. Fingerprint on the tv and computer screen from N
06/06/2013 at 10:11
1. It's soooo hot in here! (After he's just done a gazillion sit ups/press ups!) "why is the heating on"?
2. There's paperwork everywhere, just a couple of letters really..
3. What have you been doing today babe? (when coming home from work into a tidy house, clean washing on the line and dinner ready) he doesn't say it sarcastically more because he's interested.. But.. Isn't it obvious???
4. I need to eat a proper dinner??? This really winds me up, just because I don't cook chicken, potatoes and veg every night is not a proper dinner? Wtf. Go and live back with your mum dude!
5. I can't find *thing* me:"it's in the *thing*" it's not there.. I go and find it straight away?! Him: "why you always hiding things!" Ha ha
06/06/2013 at 10:24
Oh Lauren I could have written every one of your points haha. The 'it's hot' thing drives me mad as he then opens the door to the balcony and let's in the wind and traffic noise!
06/06/2013 at 10:25
That I move things then he can't find them
He complains if his clean socks are inside out. I pointed out that if he puts them in the wash the right way round theyll come out just as he likes them!
I waste food and spend too much on the shopping
How untidy M is
The clutter, which he totally has a point on - it's not just mine though!
06/06/2013 at 10:32
Why do men get so hot?? If our heating is at 23 degrees he says that's too hot?! Ha ha
06/06/2013 at 10:46
my husband is proper laid back. he gets annoyed that i am so inpatient. but other than that...he just bimbles along. nothing really annoys him/phases him. (which obviously annoys me!)
06/06/2013 at 10:57
1. There is always a pile of stuff on my side of the bedroom.
2. Cats pooing in the garden and digging the flowers up.
3. The cars driving past as there is a crack in the tarmac and you can hear them going over it.
4. My moaning!! Ha ha!
5. Not having snacky stuff in the cupboards.
06/06/2013 at 11:02
1 - I always move his stuff (ie he leaves things on the floor I move them and they aren't on the floor where he has left them)
2 - the house isn't a mess (whilst he's sat amongst the mess)
3 - that there's no food in the house (cupboards/fridge and freezer bulging)
4 - 'I hate this f******' kitchen
5 - cats sh1tting in the garden
06/06/2013 at 11:04
1. His son weeing in a box under his bed, instead of going to the toilet.
2. Me not eating enough. I think he is a wanna be "feeder", ha.
3. Me making him tidy up after himself. He says "it's not going to hurt to leave that top/those shoes/that crisp packet there..." no, it won't hurt, but i'll hurt you if you don't move it!!!!
Thats about it. My H is pretty laid back.
06/06/2013 at 11:18
Weekender, the sock thing!! My H puts them in the wash screwed up into a ball, he doesnt complain about them not being washed properly though!
06/06/2013 at 12:31
OMG MY H complains about the temperature ALL.THE.TIME! He's the one in and out the house no wonder he's hotter than the rest of us, and NO the heating isn't on!
My H's main other complaint would be me moaning ALL.THE.TIME. I don't moan remind and remind and remind again
06/06/2013 at 14:36
1 - That I waste food (buy fruit/salad stuff and some of it doesn't get eaten)
2 - That I open a new packet/bottle/jar of something before finishing the other
3 - Kids toys strewn across the floor and trip him up
4 - kids getting under his feet when he's trying to cook tea
5 - Putting the rubbish out!
06/06/2013 at 14:41
That I am bossy.
That our daughter rushes to tell him things the second he gets in the house and he doesn't get a moment's peace.
That he hates it when he can't get a parking space near the house, especially when he's got all the food shopping. (I pretty much expect him to come in all cross when he's been to the supermarket).
That he bangs his head on the cooker hood, the shelf in the dining room and the low door to cupboard under the stairs.
My H complains about being cold rather than hot in the house. He's always saying he's cold. But when I say 'put the heating on then, half the time he'll say no'
06/06/2013 at 19:34
1. leaving teabags by the sink.
2. all the shoes in the hall (lots are his too)
3. the cat drives him mad at times, all her fur and constant miawing. It's his cat though!
work - he has too much to do.
emails - he hates them says its just an excuse for people to send lots of stuff out, if it all had to be hand written they wouldn't send so much and would either be more sucinct/thoughtful with what they say or talk face to face to someone.
06/06/2013 at 20:04
1. The trampy kids that live on our estate that make so much noise late at night.
2. The mess the kitchen floor gets in every day.
3. The amount of washing up there is.
4. The scraps of paper all over E's bedroom that she can't pick up and put in the bin.
5. My hair and how it gets everywhere.
Continues below ad
with our partner Childcare.co.uk
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.