General Chat, Products & Comps <
01/03/2013 at 09:31
The Panels have suggested that I do a regular update on the 1st of each month, so here goes with the first update!
What happened in February?
- Our online Child Memory Books went live on 6 February. We’ve been working with Annabel Karmel and Kidstart since then to promote the Memory Books and have had a great response so far.
- The Panels and I met / called in mid-February, which resulted in lots of great ideas and suggestions that we’re starting to implement. If you missed my update on this, you can read it here http://mumdrum.com/f/7/t/4722.aspx
- Last Friday we attended The Baby Show in Excel and met lots of lovely mums and mums-to-be and baby / parenting businesses (and accumulated some great prizes for future competitions!).
- And on Wednesday we launched our Real Stories section, featuring stories from members of The Mumdrum community.
What’s coming up?
- Next week we will start making a few small additions / amendments to the Forums to make them more welcoming to new members and to improve the usability of the combined Forums view.
- The ability to share our Child Memory Books with family and friends will be added in a couple of weeks time.
- Our online Child Memory Books will be featured in the April edition of Prima Baby Magazine – so keep a look out for that!
- We will be testing, and then implementing, Forum Private Messaging, so if anyone would like to help with the testing, please let me know.
- We’ll be opening up nominations for The Mumdrum Panels – I’ll make a separate post about this.
That’s it for now – feel free to add any thoughts, suggestions or questions below.
Continues below ad
with our partner Childcare.co.uk
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.