Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Can you help us by telling us your pregnancy symptoms? Prizes to be won!

Hello.

If you're pregnant, we'd love your help – and we have prizes to give away if you do!

We're really interested in tracking exactly when all the various lovely (or not!) pregnancy symptoms kick in and fade away (if they ever do).

So, what we'd love you to do please, if you're pregnant, is come to this thread as often as you can, tell us how many weeks pregnant you are and what pregnancy symptoms you are having today.

So, you could post something like: 'I'm 13 weeks pregnant and I have morning sickness' or 'I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have heartburn' or even 'I'm 20 weeks and I don't have any symptoms today'.

It's that simple!

You can post every day, if you like (that would be wonderful!) but if you could manage to post at least once a week, we'd be made up.

Every week, we will give away a spot prize to someone who has posted a symptoms update on this thread in the last week.

So, the more often you post, the more chance you have of winning! 

Here's the spot prize we have for this week's symptom posters. We'll announce the winner on Weds March11th.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84921.jpg

Good luck - and bring all your symptoms this way, please!

Replies

• Bumping this post! Tell us your symptoms!

• 11 wks 1 day morning sickness starts around lunch time and lasts till bedtime. 

• Thanks murf - and ugh, poor you!

• I'm 18 weeks and sometimes feel sick after eating, I felt really sick from 6.5-11wks but was never sick.

I have just eaten lunch and feel sick right now! Its annoying as I just had my favourite, Jacket Potato and Beans

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

• I'm now 13+6 and up until 10/11 weeks I had constant nausea but was only sick once.  When I was hungry it was worse!  Last night heartburn started! Still think I've had or pretty easy compared to some!x

• 7+5. today I am feeling sick and really tired

• I am 25.6 weeks today and am constantly starving! I literally eat anything in sight!

• 8weeks +1 day and I'm so tired its unreal. If I eat it makes me feel sick and if I dont I feel sick. On the plus side my boobs don't hurt as much as a couple of days ago. I also seem to have broken out in spots. Not feeling very attractive at all!

• 21+3 and had a horrendous migraine today plus baby isn't moving off my bladder! 

The joys!

• Okay...serious baby brain going on, I made my DH a cuppa and instead of adding milk I added grapefruit juice....oh hum!

• 30 weeks and feel like a big whale , can't sit or stand for long. So tired all the time. Xxx

• 11+2 sick from about 12.45 today image

• I'm 29+2 and get awful heartburn also have really restless legs at night it's driving me round the bend 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

• 37 & 5 today, feeling very tired. Want to eat everything I see and would love to see my toes. Scared to bend down in case I wet myself or get stuck! 

• 36+5 weeks....cannot sleep as I can't get comfy and am constantly up going to the toilet.

• I'm 18  weeks pregnant. No more morning sickness thankfully but more emotional than usual! I'm generally pretty good but I get tired easier than before I was pregnant. Feeling baby moving a lot now which feels good image 

• I am 16 weeks pregnant and have up until recently suffered from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - not been a pleasant first trimester! Thank goodness its gone!

• Feeling bloated but ok today 11+6

• I lied feel sick now with bad heartburn x

• Hello,

im 16 weeks now.

Very nauseous from about 7 weeks but never actually sick. All disappeared by 13 weeks. 

Heartburn and tummy ache before and after eating! This is now subsiding thank goodness.

sore boobs from 6 weeks.. Still sore!

i get a lot of headaches too. 

occasional back ache. 

The worst thing is the worry. ive had a previous miscarriage and I worry everyday whether little one is ok in there or not.

every appointment or scan reassures temporarily but I don't think this will be cured until he/she is in my arms.  

xx