Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

G/c from TTC When did you start needing to pee all the time?

Hi ladies,

G/c from TTC again just cant wait to finally be here so I dont feel like an outsider looking in image

When during early pregnancy do you feel the need to pee all the time? i.e. how many dpo did you start getting symptoms am feeling sick, headaches, af cramping and needing to pee but not peeing, dont think I have a uti I have noticed I have needed to pee more often for last few weeks.

Am due to test 25th on a 35 day cycle but last month had a weird af so think am not due to test till 30th but my symptoms seem to fit more with 25th (35 day cycle).

Sorry If I am confusing anyone, I am confused myself :lol:

Basically I have been off the pill 6 months, trying for 2 months and first month of trying I had a bleed on first day of af then it disappeared and appeared again xmas eve and then disappeared and came a bit heavier on box day and then disappeared again!!!

So I tested up until 35dpo and BFN, BFN, then we started on MONTH 2 of trying and I got a positive opk and we have been BDing but from 21st Dec if I could first bleed as CD1 then I was originally due af 25th in 5 days time and this would fit more with my symptoms for this month.

Should I test 25th and if BFN wait until 30th and see if I get af.

Help please :lol:

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey Hun,

I only needed to pee more from about 16/17dpo!

I would test at 13dpo earliest hun, when did you get your +'ve OPK? x
  • Options
    Hi BB youve changed your name lol were you broodybeth, how you doing hun?

Well thats another thing I had a positive opk last thur and sat so would be too early unless I was already pregnant!!

Am going to wait and test when af due but its due 25th-30th Jan!!

Argh........confused.com again x
  • Options
    I'm fine hun, still BB just means something different now :lol:

Try to hold off to 27th if you can , then you will be about 13dpo based on OPK last Thursday!!

Fingers crossed for you image xx
  • Options
    Thanks BB, hope your enjoying pregnancy xx
  • Options
    I didn't get any symptoms until 6 weeks pregnant but in my baby book they have said you can need to pee more anywhere from 14 dpo. I would say go buy yourself some cheapie superdrug tests then you can test whenever you like but save the CB or more expensive test until at least 13 dpo. Goodluck and hope to see you here more often soon. XX
  • Options
    Hi!! Good luck firstly!!!
    I think i was quite lucky I didnt need to start going lots till about 11 weeks. Now its all the time!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi

I started needing to pee more at 13/14dpo and i finally had the guts to test at 16dpo when my AF was 2 days late. The 2nd line was fantastic and so dark, so i would say hold off from testing as long as you can coz if you are pregnant then waiting that extra day or so wont change the outcome and you'll get a lovely dark line!

Broody
    15+5
    xx
  • Options
    Hi,

It's only within the past 2-3 weeks that I've need to pee more (I'm 9+6), but I do drink a lot of water at work, so maybe my bladder's used to holding on for longer! I maybe go a couple of times in the morning same in the afternoon and evening and then my 4 a.m. trip!

Good luck
    xxx
  • Options
    I didn't get any symptoms until after my BFP, got BFP at 12dpo and from then on i needed to pee alot through the night, and i had hot sweats at night and bad skin

I had sickness from 6 weeks pg..x
  • Options
    i have never needed to pee more than normal and i'm now 14+4

• Options
    I've also not need to pee any more than normal and I'm 7 weeks pregnant, then again I didn't get any symptoms apart from sensitive nipples until about week 5.

K x
  • Options
    I have only just started to feel pregnant at 25 weeks and the constant peeing that goes with it. Luckily no sickness either, and I got my BFP very quickly (1st month not even trying! Shocked at that!!)

So really it depends on the person, hope you get your BFP soon!