Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I have been testing for over a week now and I keep getting faint lines

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/141853.jpg

I have been testing for over a week now and I keep getting faint lines and then a pure positive one and then I get negative ones after I get the positive so its verying idk if I am or ain't pregnant 

I have took them in this order first one is positive second is faint very fait 3 is postivtive but vveryfaint dark at top lighter at the bottom and the last one was this morning and it is negative so I don't know if I am or aint can anyone help me 

Replies

• image this is my 3d test it didn't show up good on my past picture 

• It may be you are having what is known as a chemical pregnancy.  An egg may of been fertilised but failed to implant properly into your womb lining so your hormones haven't increased as they would in a viable pregnancy.  

You may find it beneficial to visit your doctor had have blood tests to check your hcg levels 

• Chemical start strongbthen get faint .. Have a few myself ... You may not be holding ur pee long enough when testing test in the morning for a few days if they are neg sorry to say that it is probs a chemical ... But u may find ur just peeing to often there for diluting the hcg hormone in your pee x