Pregnancy & Birth Clubs <
22/04/2013 at 22:52
My pads came today and I have a couple of wquestions
1) as they have no adhesive are they just meant to stay put in your bra?
2) how do you wash them? Just in with the normal washing? Do they wash ok?
3) how often do you change them - with disposable I had a pair in the morn and a pair for night - is this still ok with these?
23/04/2013 at 05:39
1. Just position them over your nipple, label facing out and the bra will hold them in place.
2. Normal wash is fine, mine always washed up lovely and soft too.
3. That's how I changed them, but you'll know as you wear if you need to change more or less often.
23/04/2013 at 10:08
Mine aren't LL ones but I use them the same way stripey does
Continues below ad
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.