Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

One very faint positive on clear blue. same tests Again twice both negative

One very faint positive on clear blue (same tests Again twice both negative) degital clear blue not pregnant someone help 

Am I pregnant or not I dont no what to do done it also first thing in the morning also negative 

Replies

• When is your period due hun? Most of the time you cannot guarantee reliable pregnancy test results unless you test on or after the day your period is due. 

Also digitals are not as sensitive as normal tests so it's usually not worth using a digital until you have a consistent line on the normal ones.

Try a first response test using first morning urine. They are better than clear blue imo.

• Hi Paige,

I'm in the same boat as you at the moment. I took two positive dye tests, took a digital and got a pregnant 1 - 2 weeks... waited a couple of days and got a negative clear blue :/ I waited to test again this morning, but got an error message on the test so I'm so confused.

:(