Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnancy tests- anyone help/advise please?

Hi all! Hope yr all enjoying being pregnant! I'm 7 days late now and had 2 bfn s using a test called freedom - cheapies from Wilko. Did any of u use these n get a bfp from one???

Really feel like it could be my month but these tests telling me otherwise. My last cycle was weird as I didn't have any red blood just brown stuff - sorry for tmi!

Been off the pill almost a year n ttc for 5 cycles - since Sep.

Any thoughts/responses appreciated.

Replies

• Maximo, I had brown spotting for about a week before AF arrived, and I was late too, with 2 bfn's. Have you checked your cervix? I find I can tell if AF is coming by whether the is darker cm on it x
  • I also had a bit of brown spotting - both times - then found out I was pregnant after. As for pregnancy tests - i did 2 clear blue ones this time both said i was negative - i think took a poundland test (refusing to spend more money when i didn't even think i was pregnant!) and it came out positive.

Good luck xxxxxx
  • do you know that you ovulated? if not it maybe that your having a longer cycle but if you did then it may just be early to get a positive? good luck
  • Hi all, thanks for replies. Will be on day 45 tom, have a clearblue to do then, feeling nervous! Don't know I def ovulated but had same pains I usually do at and the same time. Hope to see a bfp tom if not ill give it a bit more time before goin to docs, really hoping its not a long cycle, just weird that when I was due on I had all the symptoms but no blood or anything. X
  • good luck for then, i had a 66 day cycle when trying for my first, a heckof a long wait!
  • Hi,

Just to let you know i used the freedom cheepies from wilkinsons this time i found out i was pg so they do work, and with my second i had 5 negative tests and even went to the docs to get tested who basically told me to stop being silly if i have had so many negatives i am deffinatly not pregnant, i waited another week (at this point i was 2 weeks late for my period) and tested again, it was positive, so you can be and maybe just have low hormone level.

Fingers crossed for you xx
  • I took another test this morning it say positive I will take the clear blue in the moring cause yesterday I got 2 negative and two positive so this looks a lil better than yesterday. My friend who is a doctor says they only see one line so it must be in my head