Pregnancy & Birth Clubs <
19/08/2013 at 23:15
2. Eat/ Drink
5. Apply/Remove makeup
6. File the nails on my left hand
7. Chain (crochet - actual crochet is a bit more impossible though)
8. Write a list / plan
9. Anything that involves surfing the internet
10. Put clothes away / tidy
11. Hoover (discovered this one earlier today)
12. Make a bed
13. Brush my teeth
14. List items on eBay
15. Talk to friends (on Whatsapp mainly)
16. Candy Crush
17. Pinterest / Facebook etc
18. Food shop (both online and occasionally in store depending on when baby develops need for cuddles)
19. Fruit picking
20. Sand castle building
Please add yours!
19/08/2013 at 23:38
What's the mummy dance? You do a lot of dancing ;)
20/08/2013 at 07:31
Queen of multi tasking! Amazing what you can do isn't it!
20/08/2013 at 07:39
'Whats the mummy dance' ..?!
Surely I'm not the only one who uses this term?! You know when you hold the baby on one shoulder and jiggle/rock/move to either calm baby down or settle it...?
20/08/2013 at 07:46
I've never heard of the mummy dance lol but know what you mean
One thing I've found I can't do is change my toddlers nappy
20/08/2013 at 07:49
You have reminded me Ally...!
21. Assist toddler with weeing on the potty
20/08/2013 at 09:19
I knew what you meant by mummy dance, although not sure if I've heard that expression before.
20/08/2013 at 19:20
My mum calls it the granny rock ha! Not heard of the mummy dance.
Continues below ad
with our partner Childcare.co.uk
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.