Pregnancy & Birth Clubs <
19/08/2013 at 23:15
2. Eat/ Drink
5. Apply/Remove makeup
6. File the nails on my left hand
7. Chain (crochet - actual crochet is a bit more impossible though)
8. Write a list / plan
9. Anything that involves surfing the internet
10. Put clothes away / tidy
11. Hoover (discovered this one earlier today)
12. Make a bed
13. Brush my teeth
14. List items on eBay
15. Talk to friends (on Whatsapp mainly)
16. Candy Crush
17. Pinterest / Facebook etc
18. Food shop (both online and occasionally in store depending on when baby develops need for cuddles)
19. Fruit picking
20. Sand castle building
Please add yours!
19/08/2013 at 23:38
What's the mummy dance? You do a lot of dancing ;)
20/08/2013 at 07:31
Queen of multi tasking! Amazing what you can do isn't it!
20/08/2013 at 07:39
'Whats the mummy dance' ..?!
Surely I'm not the only one who uses this term?! You know when you hold the baby on one shoulder and jiggle/rock/move to either calm baby down or settle it...?
20/08/2013 at 07:46
I've never heard of the mummy dance lol but know what you mean
One thing I've found I can't do is change my toddlers nappy
20/08/2013 at 07:49
You have reminded me Ally...!
21. Assist toddler with weeing on the potty
20/08/2013 at 09:19
I knew what you meant by mummy dance, although not sure if I've heard that expression before.
20/08/2013 at 19:20
My mum calls it the granny rock ha! Not heard of the mummy dance.
Continues below ad
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.