Talk To Us <
09/03/2018 at 12:26
Hello. This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre, for us as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.
You should have received your Activity Centre, or it’s speeding its way to you right now! Do have fun with your child playing with the Activity Centre, and please do take some pictures of your child, while they do this.
Please give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions:
1. What did you think of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre when you first saw it?2. You have to set up the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre before you can use it. How did you find that process?3. How do you feel the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre helped you as a parent?4. Which of the features of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre did your child most enjoy? Please post up the pictures of your child either sitting in the Activity Centre, or cruising around it. (To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)5. Would you recommend the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre to a parent with a child the same age as yours?
Everyone who leaves quality feedback and answers all 5 of our questions and posts pictures (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher.
Thank you so much – and good luck!
Our testers tested the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre, £99.99.The Fisher-Price mission is to enrich the lives of young families, bringing joy to generations and nurturing what’s in each child’s unique nature.
09/03/2018 at 17:00
Hi all at Madeformums,
Thank you so much for choosing my 7 month twin boys Georgie and Teddy to test out the Fisher Price activity centre - so much fun for them so far!!
Answers to questions:
1) When I first saw the Fisher Price 2-in-1 Sot to stand Activity Centre I thought it was such an eye catching, Funfilled and entertaining. I knew this would make play time for my twin boys Georgie and Teddy very interesting and fun. They are discovering colours, shapes, noises and textures and this activity centre has it all.
2) Putting together the activity centre was a breeze. I found the instructions easy to follow and had it all sorted in no time for my little cherubs to enjoy.
3) I feel the Fisher Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand activity centre has really helped as it can be hard with Twins trying to keep both entertained and this has it all. I can even let one sit in the activity centre whilst one plays with the easy to remove musical toys. 100% excellent all rounder toy that gives mum a well earned cuppa tea break :)
4) As the boys are only 7 months old (5 months corrected) they currently enjoy the sitting part and taking in all the detail and fun the Fisher Price 2-in-1 sit-to-stand has to offer. I am looking forward to watching them eventually cruise around it and enjoying the other features it offers as they grow.
5) Yes, Georgie, Teddy and I will be recommending this to other mummies of babies the same sort of age as it is an excellent activity centre for babies and toddlers.
Photos of the boys in their element with their new favourite toy!! Teddy in the baby blue and Georgie in the stripes.
Thank you soooo much again :)
Lots of love Joanna, Georgie and Teddy xxx
09/03/2018 at 19:33
Thank you for choosing us to test out this wonderful toy! Alfie is 16 months and really enjoying cruising around this.
1. Really eye catching, ten of activities to keep little ones entertained. I knew instantly I wouldn’t be able to use the seat as Alfie is too mobile but I love the feature of changing it into an activity table.
2. I put it together, following the instructions. It took about 10-15 minutes but very easy to follow.
3. This will keep Alfie entertained for a while and help him with his walking and fine motor skills. Ideal for when friends come to visit with their babies too.
4. He has tried all of it, loves rolling the shapes down the slide, the seesaw and the musical alligator. He spent most of the time walking around it, playing with each of the activities..
5. We would recommend at this age but I would probably recommend for younger so that you get the full use of the seat as well.
thank you Hanna and Alfie
09/03/2018 at 20:50
Thank you so much for choosing Mia as a tester! Mia is 13 months and is really enjoying walking round playing.
1. When I first saw it I was impressed by the variety of toys to play with. It is eye catching and the use of bright colours attracted Mia. One thing I will say is I did find the colours more tailored for a boy, by that I mean there are no pinks or purples but blues and greens. Not that I'm saying that one colour is for one gender just something I noted.
2. The setting up was really straightforward and it was assembled within 10 mins. Didn't really need the instructions as it was self explanatory.
3. It has helped me as a parent as it has really attracted Mia. She spent a long time walking round and looking at the different aspects of the table. She can't quite reach the top of the ramp yet so it is good to know as a parent that she will be able to use it when she grows too. She frequently returned to it throughout the afternoon too.
4. Mia really enjoyed the bit with the elephant the best and always went straight to that bit first. She likes the ramp bit too and laughed when it was used although at the moment she is too small to reach the top so eagerly watched me.
5. I would definitely recommend it to others with children the same age. It's a great product especially as a younger baby would have the benefits of using the seat version firstly too. Mia is already walking but for a child who is not it would be a good encouragement.
Thanks again! Xx
14/03/2018 at 12:47
1. I was impressed by the amount of toys and activities round the table, normally you only get around 4 or 5 different toys but this had much more. I liked the colours, it was eye catching and appealing to look at. I did think at 9 months old Eloise wouldn't be able to make use of the seat for too long, especially as she is always on the go and pulling herself up on everything.
2. The activity centre was easy to set up, it took around 10 mins and was pretty self explanatory, however I was glancing and following the instructions.
3. It has helped me as it keeps Eloise entertained while I do a few jobs around the house or play and organise something for her older brother. Although saying that he is 3 years old and he still had a good look and checked out all the toys too lol.
4. Eloise enjoyed the see saw bit with the lion and zebra on the most. She would sit in the seat and giggle while holding onto each animal and pushing it up and down. She did also like dancing to the music aswell.
5. I would definitely recommend it to someone Eloises age, especially if their baby isn't as mobile as what Eloise is. It keeps them entertained for ages. I think the younger the more use you would get out of it but I think for someone her age you do also get a lot of use.
14/03/2018 at 14:41
florenxe has just turned 6 months and has loved testing this activity centre!
1. What did you think of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre when you first saw it?
loved it! really Love the colour choices and the variety of toys attached. It is slightly bigger than I anticipated but doesnt take up too much room 2. You have to set up the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre before you can use it. How did you find that process?
I found it simple to set up, the instructions were clear and easy to follow and my 4 year old loved clipping the toys in. I wasn’t expecting to have to screw the legs in, I would have preferred these to clip in so they would be easy to take off and store or to make it more portable (It would be great to take on holiday or over to parents when we visit) We’ve only assembled the seat currently but the switch between seat and car ramp looks like it will be simple
3. How do you feel the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre helped you as a parent?
It’s been great to keep Florence entertained, she’s wanting to be busy and entertained but can’t sit on her own for too long yet and isn’t crawling/walking but really doesn’t like to be in her bouncy chair anymore so this has been amazing. She’s now worked out how to turn herself to get to all the different parts. She saw it this morning and got very excited to go into it. It is somewhere I can put her and know she is safe while I can have my hands free for 10 mins. I have found that she can’t quite put her feet flat to the floor (even with the seat at the lowest setting) so I’ve had to pop her changing mat under so her feet can sit flat, she’s 6 months old so I don’t think it will be long till i can take the mat away.
4. Which of the features of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre did your child most enjoy?
She seemed drawn to different things each time she uses it but she keeps coming back to the elephant/beads. Now she has worked out she can turn herself around she happily moves from one to the other and back again 5. Would you recommend the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre to a parent with a child the same age as yours?
Definitely and I already have. I love that it is going to grow with her and not have to be put away as soon as she is mobile. Her older sisters have loved discovering The toys with her and they can’t wait till he can put the ramp on! its definitely something I’d recommend getting early so that parents can have the full use of all its features!
20/03/2018 at 20:59
1) I thought the number of activities on the table was good and the variety of colours made it very appealing. I also thought the size of the product was nice and the creative way the activities look like animals was really clever.
2) setting up the activity centre was easy. The instructions where clear and all the pieces clicked in with ease. It's also nice that you can take the individual pieces off with ease to entertain your little in a hurry for example when they are being changed.
3) The activity centre helped me as a parent as it provided a safe and entertaining place to pop the child in when tiding around the same room. It also provided a nice upright position for my child as he struggles with reflux and an upright position helped to keep his reflux and food down. The ideal high of the activity table provided a structure at the correct high for my child to learn to pull himself up on and the variety of toys helped me develop his fine motor skills.
4) my little boy loves to bite the mirror as he can pull it towards himself and he also loves the giraffe in the plane, he likes to spin the blue propeller, cloud and plane all on the one activity. He has quickly picked up how to push the fish off the elephants trunk and he looked very impressed with himself when he first did it !
5) I would definalty recommend this product to babies both younger and older than my child of 9 months. There are so many different things that can be done on this table and I love that it transforms once they are cruising around.
23/03/2018 at 21:47
Thanks for letting Bethan try this out.
1. When the activity centre arrived I thought it looked great and that Bethan would love playing with it. I thought that, given she is nearly a year and stands really well, she would be too big for the seat. However she fits it still (with the clip on the middle setting). It was much better than I was expecting, with plenty of different activities that I thought would keep her well occupied.
2. When I opened it I looked for the instructions and couldn’t find any, which I thought was strange. But I went ahead and put it together without any instructions. It took me less than 10 minutes, though that didn’t include screwing the legs on. As soon as I’d put it together I obviously found the instructions but apart from screwing the legs on everything is self explanatory and easy to set up. As a previous poster has said, I would much prefer it if the legs clipped on as the main negative I can think of is how much space it takes up when not in use. If the legs clipped on you could remove them easily and store the item much more easily. Another thing I found fiddly is that you have to completely remove the fabric seat from the ring to use the ramp. My daughter is at the age where she can sit in the seat happily and can also cruise around the edge. Swapping between these two stages is easy if you’re doing it once, but a pain if you want to do it often.
3. At the moment Bethan is moving everywhere and you don’t get a moment’s rest. It is so helpful to put her in there while I drink a cup of coffee without her trying to grab it from me, or to tidy around without her following me around untidying. My parents look after Bethan 2 days a week while we are at work and my mom found the activity centre really useful for putting in the kitchen while she was able to prepare dinner.
4. We both love the centre. Bethan plays with everything on it so well and is clearly excited by the different toys on it (as you can see in the middle picture). She especially loved the seesaw with the lion and zebra. But she also plays a lot with the musical alligator, the shape sorter bugs and the flower rattle thing.
5. Definitely! It’s a brilliant toy. Bethan could have used it from around 5 months or so (and I wish we’d had it then!), and as it transforms to the toddler table she will get a lot of use out of it.
26/03/2018 at 11:01
Hello , thank you for choosing Levi to test the fisher price 2 in 1 activity centre .
1. when we first saw the activity Centre I thought it looked great , I knew that not only would Levi enjoy playing with it that so would my eldest. Looked fun and colourful .
2. Setting up the activity centre was quite easy , the instructions where easy to follow and in no time the kids where playing with it.
3. It’s helped me a a parent because I now have a toy that there’s enough activity’s for both my girls to play with nicely . It does take up a little room But with all the bits it’s got I don’t mind that .
4.Levi rather enjoyed the light up crocodile piano bit and my biggest loves the slide part where the rollers do down. but they’ve both absolutely loved playing with it.
5. I would definatly recommend this to other mums , as it’s actually a you that your kid can grow up with. With it changing from a sit to stand . I thought Levi would be too big for the sorting part as she’s now walking but she still fit into it and it was sturdy.
26/03/2018 at 22:33
Hi everyone. Thank you so much for choosing Charlie to test the fisher price activity centre! We have thoroughly enjoyed it 😀
When I first saw the activity centre I thought it looked fabulous! I could see the toys looked well made and good quality. The table looked very sturdy which is a very important detail when little ones are using it as their support as they cruise around it. I liked the fact that the toys are very chunky-perfect for little hands to grab hold of. I was also extremely impressed with the quantity of toys. This activity centre has a lot more activities than other ones on the market. The only thing I was not quite as keen on was the colour of the seat. The flashes of colour on it are eye catching but I felt the main light grey colour on the seat let it down as it looks a bit plain. When I have seen pictures of it on websites I also thought the grey colour looks a bit bland and makes it a little less aesthetically pleasing.
The activity centre was extremely simple to set up. The instructions were refreshingly easy to follow. I especially liked the way the toys and their positions on the table had corresponding numbers so you knew you weren't going to position something incorrectly. My only niggle was that when screwing the legs on I found you needed to use quite a slim screwdriver as otherwise the screwdriver could not fit far enough down the grooves. I had to try 3 screwdrivers before I found one that would fit.
The activity centre has been a god-send . Charlie is an extremely clingy baby ,however, as soon as I had constructed the centre his eyes were glued to it. As soon as I popped him into the seat his face lit up and he began happily playing with all the activities . Having 5 other children, it has been priceless to be able to pop him in the centre while I make the others some lunch or whizz the hoover round or even have a WARM cup of tea for once!The main bonus of this activity centre against others is its portability. Other activity centres are far more heavy and solid and so have to be left in one place and so are only useful in one room. This one can be moved to the kitchen ,for example, when making tea or even the bathroom for a quick shower. Brilliant!
Charlie thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of this activity centre. His particular favourites were the elephant toy which is excellent for his fine motor skills and the ramp. At the moment we are using the ramp as a stand-alone toy as although straightforward, it is not overly practical to keep alternating from the seat to the ramp as it is a bit time consuming. The ramp works absolutely fine as a stand-alone toy though and Charlie enjoys rolling the bugs down it as well as other balls and blocks from his other toys.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this activity centre to a parent of a similar aged child . I would also recommend the centre to parents of younger and older children. I certainly wish I'd had one sooner! Features I would recommend are the fact it takes up less space than other activity centres yet it has a larger number of toys than most. Its portability is also a fantastic asset. I feel this centre is a lot better value for money than most due to the fact it changes into an activity table once your child is too big for the seat. I was thoroughly impressed with its play value and longevity. I would also recommend the quality and sturdiness of the product. An all-round great item!
29/03/2018 at 21:17
Hi! Thank you for choosing Harrison to test this table... he has loved it!!!!!! We wanted to give it a good test so left it as late as possible to give our feedback....
I absolutely loved the look of this when I first saw it! So many baby toys are overly bright and a bit OTT (understandably so - babies love colours!) But when things become a permanent feature in your living room its quite nice when they arent quite so 'in your face'! The toys were bright enough to grab a 10 month old attention, and the grey table pleases the mummy!!!!
2. You have to set up the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre before you can use it. How did you find that process?
The set up was really easy - 4 legs (with 2 screws each), then the toys round the side clip in to set out sections. The middle is a bit more fiddly, but doesn't take long to clip in. Its straight forward to switch from seat to the centre bit with the ramp on it (although my very independent and inquisitive little one wouldn't sit in it for longer than a minute!)
As a parent, I can't say it helped me in any practical way, but if my son would have sit in the seat then I can imagine it would have given me 5 mins where I could get on with a bit of tidying while I know he cant hurt himself. That said, I wouldn't have left him in there and gone out the room, but just to Hoover without little hands grabbing the lead would be a godsend!!
The ramp in the middle has been good for helping show Harrison that things can go up and down with a little help!
4. Which of the features of the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre did your child most enjoy? Please post up the pictures of your child either sitting in the Activity Centre, or cruising around it. (To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)
Harrison enjoyed the little see-saw with the lion on it the most! He loved pushing it up and down, seeing that it would fall back down when he let go.
Closely followed by the piano, which plays tunes or has an option just to do one note when it's pressed 5. Would you recommend the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre to a parent with a child the same age as yours?
I would 100% recommend this to parents with babies the same age as Harrison!!! This table is amazing, if you have the space for it. I'd recommend it to slightly younger and older babies as well. Thank you again.
03/04/2018 at 18:46
Hi everyone, thank you all for taking part in this product test, leaving your feedback and posting your wonderful pictures. We're so glad you all enjoyed it. We're just popping back on the thread to let you know the winner the £200 Amazon voucher for providing their feedback is Lillian2410. Congratulations! We'll drop you an email about your prize. Thanks again everyone - we're going to lock this thread now as the product test is now closed.
03/04/2018 at 19:06
Thank you so much !
Continues below ad
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.