Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 3

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Moved over here girls!

thank you sas! My ears are alot better now thank god, still getting pains here and there but no where near as bad as it was before! Thanks for asking xxx

Missharples have a lovely afternoon!xxx

hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

• Also here now. Whoa,  this is our third move . Fx we all get our BFP b4 the 4th move.

Yes, I'm registered Sas. I can't believe that I forgot.  Gonna check when I get home. 

Now starting to get light cramping.  There goes my symptomless TWW 😄

• Wow new thread again guys 😲

Billy sorry AF showed her ugly face hunni 😣 

Giegie hope your results are fine and just want to tell you face to face that that is so 🤞 and hope rest of 2ww is kind to you

Good luck with OPK mrssharples I've not long started using them myself 

Hope rest of 2ww is kind to you Sas also hunni

Hey flowers glad your ear pain is better and hope it goes away completely soon xxx

• Hey ladies I have moved over too xxxxx

• Morning all, 

Hope everyone is well. I developed a small coldsore 2 days ago and toksa I've woken up with a large second one! I hope I'm not getting sick. Other than that I feel fine, no cramps and cm starting to become scant. 1 week to go, although I'm going to call the doctors on Tuesday to get my progesterone results and if it's below 30 again I know I probably haven't ovulated so can chill for the rest of the tww. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Xx

• Awh sas hope your not getting sick hunni 🤞🤞  and good luck with test results hope their good for you xxx

Hope everyone else is good xxx

• Thanks, hope so Trying. 

Wishing you don't get sick Sas. Unfortunately for me, the patient service does not include test results. Just appointments and prescriptions.  Perhaps it depends on the GP. We'll, Tue is not far off. I'll be patient. 

First time I've had a temp rise at 10dpo. Will see how tmrw goes. Dont know if I'll be able to resist testing if i have another rise tmrw. 

• All fingers and toes crossed for you to get another rise Giegie 🤞🤞 xxx

• Thanks trying. I feel ok but just have coldsore. Been for a run this morning with oh so feeling quite energetic.

Not long for you now hun to start again. They say absence makes the heart grow stronger and the labido fonder 😉😂. You'll have a great time bd'ing!!! Xx

Giegie that's brilliant! Really really hoping it stays high or even higher. Could your dip the other day been a possible implantation dip?? FC for you 🤞🤞🤞 Keep us updated. 

Based on last month my temp goes down considerably at 8dpo and then i have a slow decline in temperatures so we shall see tomorrow. Xx

• Thanks ladies, will keep you posted.  🤞🤞🤞Unfortunately unless a BFP shows up, it's difficult to tell if it was implantation dip since they also occur in  non pregnant cycles. There's plenty of time for your temps to rise again Sas, you have at least 6 to 7 days left b4 AF right?

Baby dust to all. 

• Giegie AF either due next Saturday or AaSunday so plenty of time 😁👍. Will you test tomorrow if it remains high? Xx 

• Sas, let me be honest, I don't think I will be able to resist. Especially if it's a very high increase. We'll keep you posted tomorrow morning hun.

• Will not we'll 🙄

• Morning all, My temp drop is now below the coverline.  Was really hoping for a temp rise, unfortunately AF on the way for me ☹.  The AF-like cramps have started. For next cycle, OH doesn't want me to do OPK,temps. I've tried this once and was only relaxed cos we were on holidays. There's a high chance that I'll be more obsessed and worried if I  don't do the norm. Anyway, I have few days to mull over it.  

Sincerely hoping that this cycle is different for you Sas. 🤞 that your results tmrw show that you have ovulated.

• It's soo bloody difficult Giegie hunni not gonna give advice on that one as between you and oh but just know whatever decided we will all be here to support you xxx

• So sorry to hear that Giegie, when is AF due?? I know how you feel about taking the relaxed approach...it is bl*ody hard! Take some time to think it over and do what's right for you, I'm sure your oh will understand. Sending hugs ❤️

Thankyou for your well wishes. Surely I wouldn't have temp spikes without ovulation right? My temp has gone up slightly this morning but it is still very early days. Only 8/9dpo with a LP of 14/15 days. Have been good and set my alarm this weekend to get accurate readings. Xx

• Sorry Giegie forgot to say sorry the witch is on her way 😶😶 xxx

Good luck Sas, hope your temps get higher for you 🤞🤞

Well I have realised I'm 9dpo today and have had zero symptoms which has made me realise that a lot of it is in my head even when I'm trying to relax I've had some symptoms by now....the mind is seriously a powerful tool when ttc bet next month when trying I will have had some by now 🤔🤔🤔 xxxx 

• Thanks trying. I often wonder about this myself and would probably have the same experience as you. Our minds are definitely powerful things. 

I have zero things happening to me at the moment but still have a week to go. Let's see what 'symptoms' my mind can magic up this week 😂

• Thanks  Ladies.  Yes Sas, FF would not have confirmed OV if you did not have sustained several temp shift post ovulation.  I'm sure you can see this on your chart. I take it that you also had a  solid crosshairs and not dotted?

• It's definitely scary how powerful the mind is as most months I've been tempted to test by 10dpo due to the "symptoms" I have been getting even last couple of months when I didn't write down any symptoms and tried not to symptom spot I got something such as few spots of blood (at around time it would implant) or some cramps/stabbing pains....madness 😲😲 xxx