Getting Pregnant <
Trying to conceive
11/08/2012 at 14:21
Hi girls, i got my BFP yesterday, still in major shock.. this will be my first child, im roughly 5-6 weeks preg, im 19, so I'm still young, but a child is what i've wanted ever since I was a young child, some people are just born to be mums. Below is my symptoms and a little bit of what happened to me, as I know how frustrating it is trying to find other peoples symptoms:
- I went to London for the cermony in Hyde park, the weather was fairly warm, but being faint or feeling faint... its not something that usually happens to me, but that day, i felt extremely faint all day, dizzy, light headed.. but id drank 8 bottles of water!! my partner had to take me down to the paramedics, i don't remember even walking down to them, so i must of been on the verge of passing out! They tested my blood pressure, I had high blood pressure. ( this was weird for me, but I thought nothing of it and put it down to the weather)
- like a pulling, crampy sensation in my tummy, comes about twice a day but only lasts about 2 seconds.
- constant headaches - ive just started a new job where Im constantly on the computer so i put it down to that!
- lots of white discharge ( sorry if tmi) creamy and lots of it.
- then i missed my period, i was 4 days late, but id been 4 days late before & nothing so yet again, thought nothing of it, but yet something was just telling me i was pregnant & i needed to test.. so i did, yesterday (6 days late for my period) and i couldnt believe what i saw.. a line, the same strength as the control line! i thought it was broken lol, so i did another and same.. then i did a clear blue digital and PREGNANT popped up!!
Baby dust to you all. xxxxxx
11/08/2012 at 22:24
12/08/2012 at 10:42
Continues below ad
with our partner Childcare.co.uk
Nice to see you! Please do nose around, sign up and join in.