Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bit low about likely af today/tomorrow and need some advice

Hello everyone, currently in the final day(s) of 2ww. My period was due either today or tomorrow, i'm regular each month but not always a pinpointed day. since removal of bc in january my cycle lengths have gone: 40 days, 30 days, 32 days, 30 days and so far this cycle I am now currenly on CD32 and definitely no af yet. I'm feeling very un-positive about catching this month but have a couple of q's to ask if anyone could help me out?

I'm wondering as seeing as my cycles have been getting shorter each time that I am techniquely late now? as by tomorrow it'll be CD33 and not had one that long since all the bc hormones have left my body, think I will test tomorrow am.

What is your cm meant to be like right before af is due? and where should you cervix be? Me and partner just had a feel for cervical position and he reckons it's high and soft but also a bit firm, (TMI warning) Upon exiting this, both times our fingers were completely covered in a creamy white, sweet smelling discharge.

Any thoughts/ answers on what this all means? I haven't had any pg symtoms at all and about an hour ago had a slight af-feeling sensation that i usually get, which is why I felt really down image but this cm has no tinge to it whatsoever, completely white.

Thanks for any advice or general chat image

Replies

• Options
    hi sorry you're feeling down, the tww is horrible x i would wait a few days until you are a few days later than your average cycle (eg.35) and then test x Im usually a regular 28 day cycle and tested a day before af due and got a bfn but tested a few days later and got a bfp. best to let the hormones increase so you know for sure x
  • Options
    ps. was talking about my last pregnancy
  • Options
    hi sorry you're feeling down, the tww is horrible x i would wait a few days until you are a few days later than your average cycle (eg.35) and then test x Im usually a regular 28 day cycle and tested a day before af due and got a bfn but tested a few days later and got a bfp. best to let the hormones increase so you know for sure x
  • Options

Well i went against advice as usual and tested this morning, i thought it was a bfn when i looked but when i looked closer, there was a VERY faint 2nd line, but it was so faint i thought i was going mad, so i dragged my OH out of bed to prove i was mad but he saw it too!!!! But if if was a shade lighter you wouldn't see it which is why i'm not letting myself get too excited, just in case. I thought af came earlier as i got off the loo, it was so heavy but it was just white cm, what does this mean?

Anyway, I'm gonna test tomorrow morning and see what happens! Exciting times, I've never in my life seen even a hint of a 2nd line of a pg test so this is very intense!! can't stop smiling image

• Options

Ooooh fingers crossed sweety!! Keep us updated!!!

x

• Options

I'm very confused right now :/

• Options

Did you test again?? Had AF arrived?? My AF is still a no show . . .2 days late. . . .silly witch teasing me!

x

• Options

Have you dared test yet? Or waiting a bit longer (easier said than done!!)?

I tested again this morning, been sleeping SO badly, so i ended up doing it at 5am but the 2nd line has come up fainter than yesterdays, although looking at it now the lines of both tests look about the same but still reeeally faint. 

Here are both the tests (the top one is yesterday mornings) The camera doesn't do it any justice though

• Options

wow they are definite lines tho!!! Mine were really faint for days with my first. 'think congrats are in order!!!

x

edited to say I tested on my due date and day before with first response - both negative. AF will arrive its just about when!

• Options
    You never know, she might stay away still. Or are you getting period symptoms? I had weird back pain last night which I've never felt before. Other than that I have no pg symptoms though? I am horrifically hungry ALL THE TIME though but that's it
  • Options
    Congrats Hazzzerr!!

I had very very faint lines with my DD but they did get darker after a few days. Hang on in there it's looking good!
  • Options
    Do you really think so? I'm not feeling pregnant in the slightest (not that I know from experience) should I carry on with these cheapie tests or get a FR or even a digital one?
  • Options
    Definitely think so. A line is a line!!

My strongest line was on about CD31 (28 day cycle) with a super drug own brand. Stopped testing after that as it was such a clear line! I'd try and give it a couple of days and test again with a cheapie. If the line is darker you might want to leave it at that but I know a people like to confirm (and get a rough date) with a clear blue digital. Good luck!!!!
  • Options

Hubby wouldn't believe that I was pregnant until we did a digital one lol!!! But just remember that they aren't as sensitive as most pg tests - so defo leave it a bit longer in case you get a false negative. 

x

• Options
    that's looking really good, fingers crossed x
  • Options
    Oooo looking good xxx fingers crossed for a sticky bean xx
  • Options

I have one word for you guys....

• Options

congratulations x

• Options
    As yay so exciting!! Congratulations! image x
  • Options