Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Have you ever experienced implantation bleeding? If so, what was your experience?

Hiya guys, I'm new to this, so thought I would introduce myself quick :P 

I'm Lauren Mish 24 TTC(kinda) from Newcastle.

So me and my partner haven't really been trying to conceive for a baby, but the other month we decided to just stop using contraception methods and let mother nature do her thing. My last cycle date was 31st of October, I had unprotected sex twice on the 12th of November. Up until I got spotting (will get into that in a moment) I had quite a bit of clear white kind of dicharge. Then on Monday I woke up spotting, barely anything, then on Tuesday it got a bit heavier (it differs from brown discharge/blood to pinkish looking watery blood).Now it's Wednesday and it's still fairly light. I am due on my period on the 28th I believe, my cycles are regular so it feels odd to come on this early. Does this possibly sound like implantation bleeding? What was your experiences with implantation bleeding?

My boobs have been really achy too and I either feel sick or hungry, there is no inbetween lol!

Replies

• I am actually experiencing near the same symptoms and my time line is about the same as yours. Still waiting for a positive test. Following this post hopefully you get some answers. :)

• I had experienced this..I had a period 1st Oct and had implanation bleeding on the 25th for a day or 2. I believe I am now 8 weeks pregnant. Seeing midwife tomorrow xx

• Hi 

I'm Emma 28 and have been trying to convince for 3 months. I'm 7/8days away from my Next period. This morning I had brownish/blood cervical fluid. for the last 2hours I've had minor cramps, a bit like period pains. Could this been IB?

I'm really scared about being pregnant so I might just be reading too much into things.

thanks x