Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Have you ever had a false positive or a false negative result on an early pregnancy test?

Hello.

We're looking for some more help with our investigation into early pregnancy tests (ones that you can take 2-5 days before your period is due). 
Some of you very kindly volunteered a few weeks back to test out some early pregnancy tests for us. Thank you to everyone who valiantly peed on those sticks!

Those results, combined with the results of a bigger survey we did, have uncovered some interesting things.

We promise to stop being mysterious and share all those interesting things with you in the near future but, just before we do, we're hoping to find some folks who've had a false positive or a false negative result with a pregnancy test – who might like to be an official MFM case study and share their story with us.

If that sounds like something you'd be happy to do, please take a moment to fill in your details here. It really shouldn't take longer than a minute.

We promise everything you tell us now will be treated absolutely confidentially.
If we do want to use your experience as a case study, we'll contact you, and talk through exactly how we're thinking of using it and in what way. And, if you'd like to be anonymous, that's completely fine.

Thanks very much!

Replies

• hi the link does not work?

• Thanks for alerting us sarah rowland2, we'll get on this first thing tomorrow morning too - we'll drop you a PM to let you know when it's back up and running - we'd really appreciate you filling it in!

• Hello. Here's the correct link (and we've corrected it in the opening post now too).

Sorry about all that (blush).

• I need advice i took this yesterday but im not sure what to think about it plz help.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84736.jpg

• Hi kylesMommy - and welcome to MadeForMums!

We're afraid we can't help you with your question (this is a thread asking for volunteers to be case studies for one of our projects) but there are loads of really wise folk out there on the rest of Chat who could help you out for sure.

Do please feel free to start a new thread, asking your question. We're sure someone will come along soon to help. Good luck!

• hya i got this yesterday a positive digital tests clear and simple ! so i did three others after sbout 3 hour after 2 cheap.ones and 2 clear blue digital both came bck negative im not due my period till the 24th July.... bit confused x