Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help! Is this a positive? Any advice please I'm going crazy!

Help! Is this a positive? I'm due AF 24/8/17 took two mid stream tests on the 16/8/17 both faint lines. Took clear blue ones two days later negative. Any advice please I'm going crazy!  

Replies

• Options

Mine looked similar this morning?! I'm cd26 and think I'm due around thursday too! I took another test 2 hours later and at 7pm tonight and they were both negative so am going to re-test in the morning. But they look posative to me :) xximage

• Options

I done these tests at night time. One at 7pm the other at 1030 pm. Next day was negative extremely confusing An disappointing. My tummy is a little bloated too An I've had a strong sense of smell the past week or so. the negatives just don't make sense An I also had a negative with the same brand. #confussed I'm in at the doctors tomorrow morning for a blood test hopefully get a clear answer before the week is out x

• Options

Good luck to you! Sending baby dust your way! Hoping to get my BFP tomorrow :) fingers crossed xx

• Options

Keep me posted. Good luck xxx

• Options

Morning, I had s very faint positive at the doctors this morning. So faint you could barely see it. They have sent my bloods off 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Options

Congratulations!! Got 2 BFNs myself :( but as I don't know when I'm due I'm holding on to see if AF makes an appearancE. There's always next month! 

• Options

Ahe yiubmust feel frustrated. The doctor told me you don't get gals positives, that sometimes if your teating early positibes can be followed by negatives. There is still hope till AF arrives! X 

• Options

It's really frustrating! keeping my fingers crossed though! Keep me updated! :) xx

• Options

urghhh what is with all the spelling errors in that reply! I was hovering while typing! Glad you could make out what I was saying! 😂 Will keep you posted. I have now some quite strong  stomach cramps! Just my luck! Time will tell! X 

• Options

imageimage

Hi, can I ask you all the same favour. What do you think of these?? It's driving me crazy!!

imageimage

• Options

That first one looks positive! I was told today you don't get false positives just false negatives! how lasts are you for af? X 

• Options

Up to a week. My cycles before having my son could range between 28-37 days. But I've only had 2 since stopping breastfeeding and they were 28 days apart. 

• Options

They all look negative To me. I think the first is the evaporation line they are More prominent on blue dye tests. I'd try a pink one :) xxx

• Options

Maybe try a pink one with FMU see what that says. Xx good luck x 

• Options

Hoping t - did your bloods come back? Any baby news this month?

• Options

Was negative! so false positives are possible! I had 3 home false an one doctors false! trying again this month cd12 od3! Wishing for good news xx

• Options

Sorry to hear That! fingers crossed for you! X

• Options

My faint positive also turned out to be negative AF showed up 8 days late xx

• Options

Awful isn't it! Least we now know faint positives can be wrong! Good luck to you too! Xxx 

• Options

Hi what is this app you guys are using to check the test?? The grayscale thing? Xx