Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Took BCP for first time but stopped after 13 days. Will it help my chances of pregnancy?

Hi! Just found this amazing group/forum. Can you help me with my problem? Just need some opinions. Thanks in advance.

I was diagnosed last January 2015 with PCOS. My doctor didn't give me any medications for it. Then I got married October 2015 but before that me and my hubby was trying to conceive since May but still got no luck. I've heard and read some articles before that some just took birth control pills and had a higher chance on getting pregnant. So last February 16, 2016 I bought a pack and started to drink. I drank it for 13days, just up to Feb 28 becuase I got so busy and forgot about it. I was supposed to have my period last March 4 but up to now, March 7 my friendly visit hasnt showed up. I've read that you should be protected in having sex for the first week of taking the pills because it can cause you higher chance on pregnancy. I had unprotected sex sincy day 1 of taking BCP. Also, most of the articles that I've read are saying that I should have had spotting after stopping from taking the pills and even just spotting, until now I haven't experienced any.

Could it be possible that I got pregnant? or should I just wait and stop thinking about it cause its impossible and that I will have my period anytime soon. My boobs are really ouchy right now! Haha im just scared to use pregnancy test cause im afraid that the result would be negative. That would hurt me a lot again as like I get my monthly visit. Thanks for your advice or comments!

Replies

• I've never heard of drinking birth control pills and getting pregnant being highley syucessful whilst on them.  I'd be interested to know what they are? 

Mive just started taking a supplement called cassanovum plus - they have good reviews, bought off Internet