Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

watery pinkish/orangy discharge?

My period is 6 days late.. When I wipe after going to the loo I find some watery pink discharge (sometimes with and orange tint) I don't what I'm experiencing? Maybe could be implantation or maybe ovulation? (as not sure when I do ovulate) probably maybe af has arrived late, just lighter? Although my periods are normally heavier and more of a red colour.. So confused? And responses will be welcomed and appreciated thankyou x

Replies

• Also it isn't as thick as a normal period. X

• I have just noticed the same thing and I'm 2 days overdue. I'm thinking it's just the beginning of af. 

Has as anyone else experienced this? 

• I don't have any cramping though. My breasts seem to have got bigger and the veins are more noticeable.. I had the same sort of thing 2 weeks ago too.. 

• I have a little bit of cramping and haven't really noticed any difference in my boobs but this is the first time in my life that I have ever been late. 

• Yeah same for me, although I have just stopped taking the pill which could have something to do with it.. Don't think it's af though is this is the second time In 2 weeks.. 

• I'm hoping it isn't but then hpt is coming up negative. I came off the pill almost 2 years ago and have been trying ever since without any luck :( 

• It may be too early to show positive, maybe try testing next week? I'm planning on testing Saturday then again wednesday/thursday, and if it's negative I may go to the docs to see what else if could be..  

• AF has just arrived so that puts an end to my wishful thinking. Fingers crossed that your's turns out to be something more positive x

• Awh  :( so sorry :( maybe next month! Let's hope so.. This is just not how my normal period starts, does yours normally start like this? Or does it normally start heavier? I need to take an ovulation test as I'm not too sure when I ovulate but they are a bit expensive.. And just a quick question, we're you like this when you stopped taking the pill? 

• It doesn't usually start like that but if I bd on the morning im due then it usually starts me off and can be a bit like this as I guess it is a small amount of blood. Therefor if we are going on the basis that it is a small amount of blood in your case it could possibly be implantation I guess?! 

When I came off the pill my periods were more or less the same as they are now. My cycle is (apart from this month) one day shorter now then when I was on the pill and that's about it. X

• You can buy the ovulation strips off amazon. You get about 30 for £5. That is what I did instead of paying for the expensive digital ones in the shops. x

• I'm only quite young so all this confuses me.. I havent had a proper period since the end of October/start of November.. I'm thinking maybe the bleed I had 2 weeks ago was ovulation? Can't be sure though x

• I'm not an expert but I don't think you usually bleed when you ovulate. It could just be your cycle is still messed up from the pill x

• I've read somewhere else that you could bleed during ovulation? This is confusing hah x

• I may just leave it and wait and see if af arrives, if not then I'll take a test x

• I could be wrong. See how it goes. Keep us posted x

• Will do :) I haven't had any bleeding since early this afternoon.  Very weird.. x

• I've been experiencing something similar to you! I have been having very light bleeding & it too can be 'orange/brown/redish' Even BLACK! image..

I have been bleeding for six days now but its only there were I wipe & I've had very mild cramps, nothing like my normal heavy painful periods. My HPT said negative today but I'm due on Saturday so I will test again then. This is so confusing for me too!

I wish you the best of luck though image xxxx

• Hi happy m! I think it's best to wait and see if af arrives. If it isn't here by Sunday I may do a test..  Best of luck to you! Keep us posted :) xxx

• Yup! Yup! ♥

I will definitely be re-testing on Sunday if this bleeding does not amount to anything. I have my pregnancy test on stand by haha image

I have never had anything like this 'spotting' before. But more interestingly I've been having very weird symptoms that made me think hmmm... am I pregnant? They were:

- Being sleepy all the time

- Foggy head & staring into space all day

- Bloated

- (Gas) image

- Head aches

- Car Sickness

- And angry mood swings

♥ I hope this helps someone out there ♥

Baby Dust! xxx

Happy M.