Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What do you think of our new MadeForMums ovulation calculator? Please come and tell us!

Hello

We wanted you all to know that we've created an Ovulation Calculator, to help anyone who is TTC work out when they're next likely to ovulate and when their most fertile days will be.

We'd love you all to have a look at it, and let us know what you think!

Please have a play with it, and tell us what you like/don't like about it. Is it useful? Can we improve it?

We'd love to hear your feedback, good and (squares shoulders) bad. After all, we made it for you, so your opinion is what matters most!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/132089.png

Replies

• Hello, when I click the 'show my fertile days' button it just goes to the toI of that same page, might just be me though

• You are so right, Chezzad! Thanks so much for spotting that. 

I've NO IDEA where that bug came from but we're going to fix it today. 

We'll post again when it's actually working properly (blush) and we really hope you'll come back and give it another go for us.

• I'll definitely try it again once it's fixed, thanks 😊

• It's all fixed now. Thanks for your patience.

Please do give it a whirl and tell us what you think!

• It looks great Helen, I have ther fertility friend app and it shows the same days for me on there :o)

• Oh that's great to hear. Thanks Chezzad!

Anyone else got any feedback for us?

Chezzad: do you think you could persuade anyone else you know round these TTC parts to come and tell us what they think? We'd be so grateful! 

• I'll spread the word on the threads I follow, it's really handy to have these tools!

• Brilliant - thanks so much!

• Very good.  User friendly and liking the spring onions and eggs pic! 

• Really good I love being able to get an idea of when ovulation will be roughly as I then use my opks. I've read through the links for hints and tips of ttc as well and they are informative. The only annoying thing is the comments at the bottom!! Loads of witch doctor ads/ numbers/email addresses to contact for fertility which are a load of rubbish and need removing in case they con somebody who is desperate to try anything!

• Thanks so much for your comments sunny5 and missmyangels. It's so good to get some feedback and it really helps us when we're working on other new stuff, too!

missmyangels: a special thank you to you for spotting those spammy magic spell comments. You're absolutely right that they need removing; we've deleted them all now.

If you ever spot anything like that anywhere else, please let us know, either by hitting the Report link (that should be visible below every forum post) or by dropping us a line at contactus@madeformums.com 

We're as keen to remove that rubbish (grr at them!) as you are to see it gone!