Crispy potato skins are a classic family favourite. Add some baked beans for extra goodness and variety
2 baking potatoes
2 rashers streaky bacon, diced
415g can Heinz Reduced Sugar and Salt Beanz
20g low fat cheddar cheese, grated
1. Bake the potatoes at 190°C/gas mark 5 for 1 hour or microwave on medium power for 7 mins (depending on their size).
2. Dry fry the bacon pieces in a non-stick pan until crispy.
3. Add Heinz Beanz to bacon and heat through.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven, cut in half lengthways and scoop out the potato, leaving a layer of potato inside the skin.
5. Discard the scooped out potato.
6. Pop the skins back in the oven for 10 mins to crisp them up.
7. Fill with the warm beans and bacon mix and top with the grated cheese.
8. Put back in the oven for a further 10 mins or until the cheese is bubbling.
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk