Submitted by MFM reader Paula Fazekas
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin green lentils, drained
1 beef stock cube
Pinch of chilli powder
Pinch of paprika
1. Fry the sausages until cooked and set to one side.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry until soft.
3. Add the lentils and tomatoes to the pan and bring to a simmer.
4. Slice the sausages and add to the pan. Crumble over the stock cube and add enough water to cover the sausages. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add chilli powder and paprika to taste.
Serve with rice. Suitable from eight months.
Posted: 15/05/2011 at 09:44
© Immediate Media Company Ltd 2012. This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.co.uk