- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole medium onion, peeled and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- 0.5 whole pepper, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 200g long grain white rice, well rinsed
- 400g tinned chopped tomato, undrained
- 500ml very low salt chicken stock
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 175g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 200g cooked salmon, flaked
- 30g frozen pea
- 30g sweetcorn
- For children over 12 months, substitute prawns for the salmon.
- Suitable for freezing.
Like this? Try these: