- The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands only), aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is shown on the competition page.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
to be bound by these terms and conditions;
that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
and that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes. Entrants should enter by completing the form on the competition page. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by the Prize Supplier by email. Winners must claim their prize within the time specified or in the event that no time is specified within 30 days of being notified of winning by replying to the email.
- Unclaimed prizes will be deferred to later promotions or new winners will be drawn.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.