The bets are on as to who will replace Kerry as the ‘Mum’s gone to Iceland’ front woman. Bookmakers William Hill have named celebrity replacements, and their odds of filling Kerry’s shoes.
Celebrity mums who are favourites to take over the trolley pushing and frozen food plugging are:
- Charlotte Church, mum to Ruby, 2, and Dextor, 8 months. Odds: 5/1.
- Suzanne Shaw, mum to Corey Mackanzie, 4. Odds: 5/1.
- Kym Marsh, mum to David Ryan, 14, and Emily May, 9. Odds: 8/1.
- Myleene Klass, mum to Ava, 2. Odds 16/1.
- Emma Bunton, mum to Beau, 2. Odds: 16/1.
Which celeb mum do you think should take over as the new face of Iceland?