Instagram trends come and go – and, to be honest, we’re generally a bit ‘meh’ about them all.
But the latest trend for #BabySuiting has got us absolutely hooked!
The craze was started by New York blogger Ilana Wiles (aka @Mommyshorts), and it wasn’t long before loads of other parents were joining in.
If you want to join in to, here are Ilana’s instructions:
1) Grab a button-down shirt, suit jacket and tie. Put the shirt inside the jacket, the tie around the collar, and lie it on the floor.
2) Grab your baby (I recommend an immobile one) and lie him/her in the suit.
3) Whisper sweet nothings as you fasten the buttons, tie the tie, and carefully arrange the jacket. (It’s like a swaddle!)
4) Stand up, take a photo (torso up)”
We’ve put some more of our favourite #Babysuiting pictures in the gallery below. Which ones do you like best?
- 8 of the best pregnancy Instagram pages
- Tom Fletcher’s ‘Bump to Buzz’ time-lapse VIDEO
- Gorilla ‘adopts’ kittens as her children: VIDEO
MadeForMums Writer – Jessica Gibb