What are the MFM Awards?
The MFM Awards 2019 find and reward the very best parenting products in the UK.
As the UK’s biggest parenting reviews site, we have over 3 million monthly users who trust and rely on our completely honest, expert, top-ranking reviews and ‘best of’ product picks.
Each year we test hundreds of products to find the leading ones for every family. Millions of parents are introduced to the top performing products on the market and we generate £2.5 million worth of product purchases through click-to-buy links in a single year!
What’s more we’re also celebrating MadeForMums’ 10th anniversary in 2019 and a fantastic decade of bringing millions of parents the best parenting product reviews around.
We’re now accepting entries for the MadeForMums Awards 2019.
Enter your parenting product, brand or service in the MadeForMums Awards 2019 now
Our huge teams of experts, mums and dads (and their children) are ready to thoroughly test products and award the best products with coveted Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
If you’re a business owner and think your product is the very best in its class, enter the MadeForMums Awards 2019.
As a MadeForMums Awards 2019 Winner you’ll win:
- Showcase editorial coverage for winners on MadeForMums – MFM has 9 million Page Views on awards related articles each year. We’re constantly at the top of Google for best buy recommendations and winners will feature in these high-traffic SEO articles
- Click-to-buy link for all winners – our links generate over £208,000 worth of product purchases through affiliates every month – that’s over £2.5 million each year
- All shortlisted entries are automatically entered into TEN Editor’s Choice awards, to celebrate MadeForMums’ 10th anniversary
- Engaging social media campaigns across the year to promote the Awards and winners, including videos on YouTube, Facebook Live, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook posts
- Content created for PR coverage
- Bespoke MadeForMums Awards logo for every winner
- Exclusive winner’s certificate
This year’s Awards are set to be bigger and better than ever, with Kimberley Walsh, Heidi Range, Jessica Cunningham, and many other parenting industry influencers already announced as judges. With a combined social following of over 1.7 million and as parents themselves, these judges join our expert panel in what will once again be one of the most rigorously tested awards programmes in the industry…with over 4000 hours spent putting products to the test.
Kimberley is a TV presenter, singer and founder of Kimba Kids clothing. As a mum of two, Kimberley will bring her parenting experience to the panel.
Singer and mum of one, Heidi, joins our expert panel of judges. Heidi is also a blogger, who has written about sleep deprivation since giving birth to her daughter, which you can read about here.
Tom is a parenting blogger who writes about his adoption journey with his partner. Now dad to a little boy, Tom is an influencer and shares his experience to help others.
Mum of four and parenting blogger Jessica will join us to put your products to the test! Jessica is a former BBC Apprentice contestant and an online fashion entrepreneur.
Jess is a writer, blogger and mum of two, who regularly speaks on motivational topics and mental health. Jess is an influencer in all things parenting and positivity.
Katie & Chris Payne
Parents of 4 including triplets. We are sure that @triplet_dad_of_4 and @triplet_mum_of_4 will bring a breadth of knowledge to our panel!
Got questions? Head over to our FAQs to find about more about entering the awards.
How to enter
First you need to register here (or if you have already registered, you need to log in). When you have registered or logged in, you will be able to follow the instruction to fill in your entry form. The MadeForMums awards close on 19th October at 11:59pm.
We have a massive 82 categories for every type of parenting product, service or brand. You can see the full list of categories here.
Got a question? Check out our Awards 2019 FAQs
Enter your product, brand or service in the MadeForMums Awards 2019