MadeForMums is the headline sponsor of The Baby Show. At each show, we help parents-to-be test prams on our special bespoke buggy-testing track – and we also have the most amazing goody bags.
Each MadeForMums goody bag is filled with treats – for mums-to-be, babies-to-be and even toddlers – and it costs just £5!
Here’s everything you need to know about our goody bag…
What’s inside the MadeForMums goody bag?
Please note that the contents of each bag may change slightly from Show to Show and from bag to bag but every bag contains products that add up to the value advertised.
For the Baby Show at Olympia London (18-2oth October 2019), the goody bag is worth over £55, and contains a selection of products including:
- Optibac Probiotics, worth £6.99
- ColdZyme Mouth Spray, worth £10.99
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottle, worth £7.49
- Aqua Wipes, worth 99p
- Kind Bars, worth £1.50
- Organic Babies Suncream, worth £5
- Indie Bay Snacks, worth £2
- MAM Start Soothers, worth £2.99
- Aveeno Baby Wash (mini bottle), worth approx £1.80
- Aveeno Baby Lotion (mini bottle), worth approx £1.80
- CannyMum wipes, worth £2.59
- Flossbrush and Brush, worth £2.50
- Sebamed (mini bottles), worth £5
- Heinz products, worth £1
- CBeebies Art Magazine (big bumper mag), worth £5.99
How much does the MadeForMums goody bag cost to buy?
The goody bags cost £5 each. We don’t have card machines on the stand, unfortunately, so they are cash only. We’ll let you know if that ever changes in future.
Can you pre-order the MadeForMums goody bag?
Yes. You can pre-order your goody bag when you buy your Baby Show tickets.
Once you’ve selected your tickets, you’ll be shown a list of numerous extras you can add on. First you’ll see events and talks, then on the 2nd page, you’ll see the MadeForMums goody bag one.
Pre-ordering guarantees that you’ll be able to pick up your bag on the day of the show. All you have to do is bring your voucher to our stand, and we’ll show you where the collection point is.
Where can I buy the MadeForMums goody bag at the show?
Goody bags are on sale all weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), available at the MadeForMums stand.
You can’t miss us, really. We’re the big orange stand, usually right by the entrance, with a big table of gorgeous yellow goody bags on display.
We’ll have an allocation of bags to sell on each day.
But sadly we can’t guarantee we won’t run out by the end of each day. So, we’d recommend purchasing as soon as you arrive at the show to avoid disappointment.
See you there!
- If you have any questions about our goody bags, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pics: The Baby Show