Do you know a couple who have struggled to become parents, or a child born prematurely, who has fought for survival? Was your eldest child a hero upon the birth of their younger brother or sister? Was your best friend, sibling, partner or grandparent particularly supportive during your own difficulties with pregnancy?
Now, you can say thank you in a unique way, by nominating them for the 2015 Tommy’s Awards.
Tommy’s, a charity that funds medical research and works to support families who have been affected by pregnancy complications or suffered the loss of a baby, is calling upon families to nominate their heroes in one of 9 award categories.
The 9 categories are:
- Courage Award – supported by Asda
- Angel Award – supported by Persil Non-Bio and Comfort Pure
- Super Sibling Award – supported by Center Parcs
- Healthcare Hero Award – supported by Danone
- Grandparents Lifetime Achievement Award – supported by Simplyhealth
- Doting Dad Award – supported by Bepanthen
- Little Champion Award – supported by Little Angels
- First Hug Award – supported by PG Tips Decaf
- Inspirational Mum Award – supported by Aria
Winners will receive an invite to the prestigious Tommy’s Awards, hosted by TV presenter Katy Hill at the London’s Landmark Hotel in March 2015, where they can pick up their much-deserved accolade.
If you know someone who deserves an award, then nominate your family member or friend before 11 November by visiting www.tommys.org/awards.