The Baby Show Live @ Home returns online from Friday 18 to Sunday 20 June 2021, packed with exclusive shopping deals and expert advice. Plus, we’ve got our popular MadeForMums goody bags worth over £50: you can get one delivered to your door for just £10 (£5 plus £5 p&p)
You can join The Baby Show Live @ Home for free. Your general admission ticket gives you access to exclusive offers with money off deals from over 150 big and boutique baby brands, from buggies to bedside cribs to baby feeding products. Your ticket also gives you access to competitions – plus, on Friday 18 June, you’ll be able to watch buying guides, product demonstrations and on-demand advice videos.
MadeForMums Goody Bag, worth over £50: yours for just £5 (+ £5 p&p)
When you claim your free ticket, you’ll also get the chance to reserve one of our amazing Baby Show MadeForMums Goody Bags (scroll down a little on the ticket page to see the offer).
Each goody bag packed full with over £50 worth of goodies, including wipes, nappy cream, baby toys, toiletries and lots more from brands such as Weleda, Pampers, Schnuggle, Plastfree and Yoto.
- Find out more about what’s inside the bag or follow us on Instagram where we’ll be showing you exactly what’s inside
MadeForMums’ exclusive 20% discount on Access All Areas pass
For just £8 per ticket (using our exclusive 20% discount; normal ticket price £10pp), you can upgrade your general admission pass to give you access to an incredible line-up of talks and activities:
- Baby Show TV Live Talks, Discussions and Q&As (Saturday & Sunday) – with experts, influencers and celebrities
- Buying Guides (all weekend)
- Product Demos & Top Product Picks (all weekend)
- Videos & Advice On-Demand
- Access for 7 days after the show finishes to watch the live talks in your own time
Plus you’ll also get all the benefits of the free general admission tickets with great offers in The Baby Show shop and a chance to enter brilliant competitions.
Claim your Access All Areas pass for just £8pp! The discount is automatically added (or you can add the discount code MFME21 at checkout)
Why parents-to-be and families love The Baby Show…
- Enjoy exclusive show-only offers, savings and product launches
- Stock up on all your baby essentials from the UK’s biggest retailers including Joie,Stokke, Bugaboo, MAM, iCandy, Tommee Tippee, Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi, Cybex and more
- Watch product demonstrations and get specialist advice with 1-to-1 appointments
- Chat to other parents and parents-to-be in the new discussion forum, ask questions and get top tips to help you find everything you need
Our celebrated MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track will be back soon
We hope to see you soon in person when The Baby Show returns to London and Birmingham. When it does, don’t miss our Covid-safe Buggy Testing Track to try out a huge range of buggies over kerbs, on bumps and over different terrains. Compare and contrast how they feel for you, and pop in one of our weighted toy babies to give you a realistic idea of what’s it going feel like pushing and steering. All without any sales pressure and lots of friendly advice from MadeForMums reviewers and journalists. It’s the best way to help find the right pushchair for you.