The Baby Show is back at London Olympia! MadeForMums is a media partner for The Baby Show with Lidl GB and that means we can offer you the BEST ticket prices.
Although our exclusive Early Bird offer has now closed, you can still get £4 off advance tickets for the forthcoming Baby Show, taking place at London Olympia on Friday 21 October to Sunday 23 October 2022.
Use our MadeForMums link (no need to sign up for anything) and you'll only pay £20 per ticket, compared to the on-the-door price of £24.
Buy now - and the discount will be automatically applied - or use code MFME.
Don't miss our free MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track!
Want to try out a range of top pushchairs with independent help and no sales pressure? At the exclusive MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track, a range of prams, strollers, travel systems and buggies can be tried on different surfaces, terrains and features to see how they handle.
Our friendly team will be on hand with a wealth of knowledge, experience and impartial advice to help choose the right buggy for our visitors' needs. MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track is free of charge, so make sure to book your ticket to The Baby Show and take advantage of all the show's free features!
Don’t miss our Goody Bags!
Our amazing MadeForMums Goody Bags are back, costing just £5.50 when you buy yours in advance containing goodies worth over £40. They’re filled with lovely products for your pregnancy, baby and family.
Hugely popular, the goody bags often sell out at the show, so buy yours now in advance when you buy your ticket and collect on the day. Buy before they sell out!
Why you'll love The Baby Show...
The Baby Show is fantastic for shopping for your pregnancy, baby and child. You have a unique opportunity to compare, try and buy products, watch live demonstrations, listen to the UK’s top experts and benefit from huge savings on top brand, all under one roof.
- Exclusive show-only offers, savings and product launches.
- Compare, try and buy products from over 350 leading and boutique brands
- Stock up on all your baby essentials from the UK’s biggest retailers including Maxi-Cosi, Cybex, Joie, Lidl GB, Tommee Tippee, Mamas & Papas, BabyBjörn, MAM, Chicco and many more…
- Hear FREE live talks, Q&As, and panel discussions throughout the weekend on The Baby Show’s Live Talks Stage with the UK’s leading baby and parenting experts offering support, information and advice on everything from sleep, birth, breastfeeding and first aid to weaning and development.
- Don’t miss MadeForMums Buggy Buying Guide from our very own Editorial Director, Susie Boone, and Reviews Editors Gemma Cartwright and Christy McGhee.
- Expert speakers so far include Nigel Clarke, Annabel Karmel, The Naked Doula, Charlotte Stirling-Reed and Daisy First Aid, with many more to follow.
- See product demonstrations and get specialist advice from product and brand ambassadors to help find the right product for you.
- Enjoy a stress-free day with complimentary family-friendly facilities where you can feed and change your baby in a safe and secure environment, including the Baby Feeding Café with a private area for breastfeeding and Lidl’s Lupilu Baby Changing Area with free nappies and wipes courtesy of Lidl.
- Make sure to check out the Show’s new feature, the Sleep Well Clinic. The clinic will aid new and expectant parents in finding the best products to help baby (and themselves) get some much-needed shut-eye.
*Terms and conditions
- On-the-door ticket price is £24 each
- Use code MFME to redeem your MadeForMums £4 discount off the on-the-door price.
- Offer valid until midday on Sunday 23 October 2022
- Transaction fee of £2.50 is applicable per order and not per ticket
Six big family moments that matter – and the products that make them easier to navigate
These products from John Lewis & Partners help support the memorable moments of family life.