Strawberry shortcake oaty yoghurt
- Preparation and cooking time
- A little work
- Serves 2
- 12 Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Handfuls of rolled oats
- 1 ½ milk
- ½ A pot of Greek or plain yoghurt (check it's made with pasteurised milk)
- 1tbsp Strawberry jam
- ¼tsp Vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: strawberries and dessicated coconut
- STEP 1
Chop the strawberries into small pieces. If you are using frozen strawberries defrost them quickly by placing them in a bowl of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- STEP 2
Place the chopped strawberries in a bowl and mix in all the other ingredients. Stir well, cover the bowl and place in the fridge for a minimum of one hour.