MadeForMums reviews all things parenting, from buggies and car seats to newborn clothing and pregnancy gear, to help parents make confident choices.
And now we’re offering parents the chance to test products at home for free! As mums and dads who use parenting products every day, we want to hear your opinions on what the best items are really like to use.
Every month you’ll be in with a chance of testing a whole host of baby and children’s products with your little ones.
We’ll have a variety of products up for grabs every month, ranging from pushchairs and baby monitors to nappies and bottles. If you’re selected to test a product, you’ll be asked to give it a thorough test at home and provide your comments and photos – then it’s yours to keep!
We’ll then use your feedback to help create some our top parenting product round-ups.
Products MFM is testing this month:
Ickle Bubba Moon Travel System
Sleepbags including The Gro Company
Cybex Eezy S Twist
Nappies including Pampers & Aldi
Ergobaby Metro Compact City Stroller
Bottles including Tommee Tippee
Red Kite Kuro Stroller
To be in with a chance to test parenting products this month:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to be eligible is to register as a member of MadeForMums – click here to sign up with your email. When you sign up please remember to enter the date of birth of your child or if you’re expecting, as this will help us to match you to products. Please note the Home Testers Panel is open to UK residents only.
- Once you’re signed in as a member, you’ll then need to leave at least 1 short review on any of our existing reviews on the website. This includes products such as pushchairs, car seats or nappies.
- Have a browse through our Reviews section to see if you can spot a product you’ve used or pop the name of a product into our search to see if we’ve done a review.
- Once you’ve found the product you’d like to review on our website, scroll to the bottom of the review page where you’ll see a button that says ‘write a review’. Click here to leave your star rating and your comments about the product.
- Remember – your review doesn’t need to be long (100-150 words is perfect) but it’s important it shows your experience and opinions. What’s this product like to use – what do you like/dislike, would you recommend it to your friends?
- Please note we cannot guarantee you will be chosen to receive test products – but the more useful reviews you post, the more likely you are to be selected as one of our parent testers! The best reviewers each month will be contacted by MadeForMums via email and invited to join the Home Testers Panel. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Each month we’ll be offering a new range of products to test for free. For a chance to get your hands on them, you’ll need to leave one review every month to be eligible for the new selection of products. Happy reviewing!