MadeForMums Top Testers Club Product Tests Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for taking part in a Product Test organised through our MadeForMums Top Testers Club
If you apply to take part in a product test, we will use the information you have provided (the age of your child, for example, or your stage of pregnancy) to determine your eligibility to test the product, or to ensure that the testers we select meet socio-demographic requirements.
If you are chosen as a product tester, you will be notified by email or by message on Facebook, and will be required to respond within 48 hours to confirm that you are able to complete the product test and post the requested feedback in the required format by the specified deadline.
If you are chosen as a product tester and do not respond within 48 hours of receipt of our contact notifying you of this, we will pick a reserve to take your place.
More like this
By registering your interest to participate in a product test, you agree that:
- You will provide MadeForMums with the required feedback within the specified deadline, or you will have to return the product in its original and unused condition or be charged the RRP for it;
- Your name, postal address and phone number may be shared with the company who will be despatching the product to you;
- MadeForMums may contact you using the phone number or email address you have provided if there are any issues with the product you are testing and/or product despatch and/or your feedback;
- MadeForMums may use your feedback and any pictures you supply on its website, social media channels, in its newsletters or other promotional activities.
The responses you give or post as part of the product test may be used to produce data in aggregate (eg: 85% of testers were satisfied with the product).
Occasionally, the product test sponsor may wish to use the feedback and pictures you give or post as part of the product test in their own marketing activity. We will always seek your separate, specific permission to do this using the contact details you have provided.
- In no event shall MadeforMums (or its publisher, Immediate Media Company) be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that you suffer due to, or in connection with, your participation in the MadeForMums Top Testers Club Product Test, including as a result of any product test or misuse of products supplied as part of the product test.
- Some products supplied by us may not be suitable for use by people with specific allergies or dietary requirements. Please take care to ensure anyone using a product is not allergic to, or will not react adversely to, its contents. Participants should always read any labels, safety instructions and packaging carefully before participating in a product test.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Where we are running a prize draw as part of the MadeForMums Top Testers Club, the following terms will apply:
- The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited (company number 06189487) with its registered address at Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT.
- To be eligible for a prize draw, you must be: (i) a UK resident; (ii) 18 years or older at the time of entry; and, where the prize draw is being run in conjunction with a product test, (iii) a chosen product tester for the relevant product test.
- Prize draws are not open to the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- You will be entered into a prize draw by (i) following the instructions on the relevant post; or (ii) where the prize draw is being run in conjunction with a product test, on our receipt of the required feedback for the product test you’re participating in. Only 1 entry may be made per person per prize draw.
- The closing date will be specified in the relevant post or, where the prize draw is being run in conjunction with a product test, the closing date will be the deadline given to you to provide feedback for the product test.
- The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random, following the closing date, from all valid entries received prior to the closing date.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the prize draw by email. If a winner of the prize draw cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 14 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right redraw the prize, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion. There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated. We reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of the same or greater value.
- Entrants can find out who has won a particular prize draw by looking at the relevant Top Testers Club post. Only the winners’ Facebook name will be shown (no other identifying details will be visible).
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the Prize Draw will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from their entry into the prize draw or occurring to the winner arising from their acceptance of a prize.
- This promotion is subject to the laws of England.
Pic: Getty Images
How NatPat's wellness patches may help your family
NatPat's range of wellness patches and stickers aim to tackle everything from allergies to lack of focus. We take a closer look at the range.