10 of the best Christmas gifts for nan
1. L’Occitane Almond Festive Bauble, £12
Why we love it: A lovely bauble containing 3 almond-based skincare products:35ml bottle of Almond Shower Oil, 20ml of Almond Milk Concentrate and a 10ml tube of Delicious Hands hand cream.
Available from: L’Occitane
2. Roberts Revival iStream Radio, £199.99
Why we love it: A smart radio that can be connected to Spotify and other streaming services, as well as tuning in DAB and FM frequencies. It might be techy, but its retro exterior will look cool in any kitchen.
Available in white, pastel cream, duck egg blue, midnight blue and black – a style to suit every gran’s tastes.
Available from: John Lewis
3. Joules Jacquelyn Jaquard Scarf, £29.95
Why we love it: You can never have too many scarves. Perfect for keeping a chill out, brightening up an outfit – one of these 6 designs is sure to be a winner for the stylish gran!
Available from: Joules
4. Voysey Woodland Needlepoint Kit by Ehrman, £65
Why we love it: Crafty grans will love stitching this tapestry together. This needlepoint kit comes with everything they’ll need to get going: the cotton canvas, coloured yarns, needle and instructions.
Available from: V&A Shop
5. Ringtons Luxury Gold Gift Box, £29.95
Why we love it: You’ll rarely go wrong with a Ringtons hamper. We’ve added the luxury one to our list – but there’s a huge range of options, and some are a cheap as £11.95. Works for every budget.
In this hamper, your grandma will enjoy:
- 100 x Gold Tea Bags (250g/8.8oz)
- 40 x Ringtons Redbush Tea Bags (100g/3.5oz)
- Ringtons Premium Gold Instant Coffee (100g)
- Ringtons Classic Blend Filter Coffee (227g)
- Ringtons Hand Baked Ginger Snaps (300g)
- Ringtons Triple Chocolate Cookies (200g)
- Ringtons Real Milk Chocolate Caramel Wafers (8 x 30g)
- Ringtons Seville Orange Marmalade (340g)
- Ringtons Smooth & Chewy Butter Toffees (250g)
- Special Edition Ringtons Traditional Caddy
Available from: Ringtons