Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Really looking for people to talk to who are going through same thing...

Hi i am not new to this site but haven't been on here for over 2 years when i was pregnant with my daughter who is turning 3 in September .

Im just looking for people to talk to who are going through the same things as me when i was pregnant with my first child over 2 years ago i had a horrible pregnancy i feel heartless saying this as a pregnancy is suppose to be a joyful experience in life but my pregnancy was one of the worst at 7 weeks i was told i was having a miscarriage and that i was no longer going to be pregnant as when they examined me they had found Skin in the blood i was loosing and said it was skin of a fetus i had to wait a whole week before they would scan me to tell me if all the baby had come from me.

as the day came closer to finding out if i had lost my baby i didn't know how to feel the day of my scan i was so devastated of what the outcome would be i just wonted to go through it on my own and not bring any one down with me.

getting to the point now i had my scan and found out that i hadn't lost my baby that she was there with a very strong heart beat which was very overwhelming i was so happy but so sad at the same time as the consultant told me that the miscarriage i had was in fact my baby's twin so at the same time of being so happy that my baby was there and well i was so sad that my other baby just wasn't strong enough to hold on :cry: . but the outcome at the end of my pregnancy was brilliant and a ray of sunshine in my life as i held my precious baby girl in my hands after 2 weeks slow labour and then 26 hours of full blown labour she is now turning three in september and is perfectly healthy and a very bouncy and active little girl.

through out my pregnancy then i had nothing but problems constantly in and out of hospital with bleeding and the baby's heart beat being to fast it was an horrific pregnancy i was only 17 at the time and to be 26 weeks pregnant and in hospital with a suspected mild heart attack was alot to take on as a youngster.

but now i am turning 21 in September and expecting my second child only i am very scared that all what happened in my first pregnancy is going to repeat itself in this pregnancy :? .

If there is anyone out there who would like to chat or has some reassuring words for me please message me and i will get back to you all.

Thanks very much for listening to me going on about my life but it is so nice to find some where were you can actually let it all out and know some one is reading or listening to how you feel.

Hope all goes well for everyone and thanks again for reading my message thanks Naomi xx image