Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi! G/C from TTC anyone who got implantation bleeding would

appreciate if you'd share!

How long after you had it did you get your BFP? & what was it like? Friday aprox 7/8 dpo i had pink cm a few bits of watery light pink after wiping yesterday & today a more darker pink sometimes after wiping, neither day everytime i went to the loo so only sometimes! I gave in & tested cause going out tonight & wouldnt want to drink if it was a BFP but its a BFN I'm not disapointed as only 1st month, but now im thinking if it is implantation bleeding then perhaps only just implanted then still to early??? what you think girls? today is about 9/10dpo which i would have thought be good chance of a BFP on the ebay cheapies of 10miu (of course if they working!)

could also be an early af whcih in itself would be more problems as too early!!! bugger it why cant this be straight forward. :\?

thanks in advance for replies.

KJx

Replies

• Options
    my first pregnancy i had a implantion bleed at 7DPO and it lasted for 5 days,from what i can remember it was just like AF,my second pregnancy i had a bleed at 7wks and it lasted for a day and the doctor said it could have been inplantion,good luck

sarah
  • Options
    hi thanks that was a quick reply!
    how long after your bleed did you get your BFP??

KJx
  • Options
    :lol: i was just about to sign off and thought i would give the boards a once over,iam sad like that :lol: my first pregnancy i think it was about 2wks after,my second pregnancy i found out i was pregnant before the bleed,so had a early scan to see of everything was ok and it was

sarah
  • Options
    To be honest no pregnancy test will really work properly till after your missed period. So you realy should wait till then.

Try and wait till then hun, otherwise you'll drive yourself mad. xxxx
  • Options
    i had spotting the day before af was due for about 3 days, not alot though enough for a panty liner. think prob about 11 days dpo

xxx
  • Options
    I had an implantation bleed. It was 7DPO and I checked my cervix and there was red blood on my finger. When I went to the toilet there was some in the bowl and on the tissue. Next time I went to the loo, nada, and nothing more that day. The next morning I had some brown blood on a liner.

It was really very minimal, and I got my BFP that evening, so very very very early! I think I just had high HCG levels very early on. As I had had an ectopic I was entitled to early scans and if I hadn't have had three of those before my 12 week scan I would have been convinced it was twins!!! xx
  • Options
    I had a whole week of imp bleeding from about 5/6DPO. Mine was like a a really really really light period, like when you are coming off only there when you wipe with only a teeny bit getting in your pants (sorry TMI) I tested 10DPO and got a BFN and then tested 12DPO and got my BFP xxx
  • Options
    Hey girls thanks so much loads of replies for a G/C'ing stranger!!

Kimmy I remember you & your ectopic it was around the same time as me i think, glad all is going well this time around.

mummy griff that sounds exactly like me just like coming off or coming on! 10dpo BFN, still not something there everytime i go to the loo but has gotten more dark pink today than light so I was thinking it must be AF, but now sure it may be worth testing again in a day or so if not in full flow thanks a mil.

thanks again ladies appreciated. image
    KJx
  • Options
    Hi

I felt a bit strange (cramping etc) so I did a PG test and it was pos. I then got excited and peed on a further 5 more sticks, all POS. I then started to bleed promptly after telling my DH!

I went for a scan and at that time I was 4 weeks (which is about 11 DPO). It was my first cycle after coming off the Implanon, and the bleed was confirmed as implantation.

I would wait until your period is due before testing again just in case. If you are new to TTC after hormonal birth control, your first couple of periods may look like implantation bleeding but may be your actual AF instead.

Wait a bit and then test again!! I would say though, that if it is an implantation bleed, your HCG levels WILL be picked up on a PG test - as to implant the HCG levels will be much higher than the 10/MUI that is required for a PG test to work. I had bloods done on the same day as my bleed and the Beta HCG levels were 3,468! The norm at 11DPO is roughly between 300-1500 so WILL be picked up when you POAS!

Hope this helps!