Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How did you announce your pregnancy? Did you just tell people or do something more creative?

Hi everyone,

We were wondering how did you announce your pregnancy to your family and friends? We’ve spotted loads of brilliant pregnancy announcements all over social media, and we were hoping you would tell us, did you just tell people face to face or via a message, or maybe you did a big reveal via YouTube/Facebook and the like? Maybe you got super creative - and if so, how?

Please do come and tell us by posting a reply to this thread, and do include any brilliant pictures you might have used too - we’d love to see them!

Replies

• Options

Hi all,

I've seen so many people over the years announce there pregnancy by outing there baby scan pictures which is a normal thing to do also doing it with there pregnancy's stick's. 

I'm a gamer girl so I wanted to incorporate that into my outing process when I finally fell pregnant so I made a poster up which is simple. I told my other half first, then we told our parents, then we outed ourselves through our social media with it. For us it was right and I'm hoping to do a gamer gender reveal too when the time is right. 

I'll drop the picture below of my pregnancy announcement. 

image it'd be so nice to see anybody else's. Thanks for reading xx