Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Did you believe you were having a certain sex to be told at you scan it was the opposite?

Convinces I'm having a boy but others say girl. Just wanted to hear your experiences 

Replies

• Options

I have 2 boys and baby number 3 on the way I'm 13 +1 today with my first I had morning sickness all day every day even when giving birth was still being sick only really liked cheese and onion pasties and jacket potatoes with cheese and beans and only still drinks with my second son was convinced he was a she only had a little morning sickness until 12 weeks ate curries and chocolate and just wanted fizzy drinks and went off tea only wanted coffee and with this one I'm eating everything atm lol and csn drink still and fizzy gone off coffee tho and can only drink tea good luck in your pregnancy hope all goes well for you xx

• Options

I was convinced I was having a girl,most my symptoms pointed towards it, so when I got told boy me and partner were speechless lol 

So even your gut feeling can be wrong sometimes lol x