Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18

Hello all,

Have stalked these forums for theasr couple of months and the support is lovely you receive so I've decided to join and be on a journey with some other people in the same situation. 

I'm 36 and ttc#1 and currently in cyclce number 3. So I wanted to see if anyone's AF is due around the 8th July who would like to buddy up? 😊

Replies

• AF due...not after! Auto correct 🙈

• Hey as u know I'm due 1st or 2nd but could still buddy up if u want?

• That would be great...thank you. I'm due the 8th and can time AF by almost the hour, hence the reason why I'm holding off until tgen. I'm so trying not to SS and take a relaxed approach but is so hard! How are you doing with it all? 

• I had a full bladder b4 and was so tempted to poas but just rushed to the toilet without....so nearly tested too early lol

I'm not trusting my symptoms due to seriously thinking I was pregnant last month txt book implantation spotting or so I thought and sore boobs for 5 days ect but 3 bfn one from gp told me nope but I am feeling weird I'm having daily cramps feel like cross between gassy and menstrual cramps and cold like sympoms and a little milky white discharge which is now yellow ish in colour

If boobs go sore tomorrow or Thursday think I will be out due to that being normal b4 af 

How are you this Evening? Xx

• Not reading into every symptom is so hard but i have to admit I am definitely more in tune with my body these days and only found out a few days that I've been checking my CM wrong for the last few months..lol. However my body does have a few tricks up it's sleeve to catch me off guard at times still! 

I'm sorry to hear about last month for you, it must have been awful. Our bodies can trick us so much. Your symptoms sound promising but I get what you mean about not reading into them. Hopefully no sore boobs for you tomorrow but again it really doesn't mean anything if you do and until AF arrives. How confusing eh? 

I'm ok this evening, watching TV and chiling but did get upset in front of OH earlier as I think it's all getting on top of me but once I'd cried I immediately felt better. I have no symptoms at the moment but I'm only 4dpo. My boobs normally get sore about 6 days before AF. 

So glad we can share our experiences it really does help xx

• Morning hunni how are you? Well from yesterday afternoon all the symptoms I did have have gone completely no cramping at all and no feeling sick and still no sore boobs....not sure what this means 😣 xx

• Afternoon lovely, I'm good...how are you? Been busy at work so keeping me occupied. 

It might not mean anything about your symptoms easing as I have read stories of this happening and still getting BFP. Especially the milky cm, with some women it come and goes and they get pregnant. Has that completely gone or is just less?

The only sympoms I have is thick white CM mixed with watery CM and lots of it. Not sore if this is new though as only been checking CM correctly this month. 

What day are you going to test?

• All symptoms have completely gone apart from being emotional 😣 that's probably been made worse by me testing and getting a bfn I'm feeling really down today sorry for moaning xxx

• Hi lovely, sorry for late reply. Busy day at work! You are not moaning at all it's normal to feel the way you do. The unknown so close to AF is a pain in the a***! 

How are you holding up? X

• Hi girls 

do you mind me joining you. I’m due af the 8th. A little bit about me, I’ve been trying for a baby with h for nearly 4 years, I had a miscarriage march 2016 which was heartbreaking so march this year we both had tests where I found out I have pcos so have been put on metformin, this is my second month on it. So fingers crosse. How are you both doing today?

baby dust xx

• Hi Kez, 

Welcome and of course you can join. Youe AF is due the same as me :) 

I'm so sorry to hear about your MC, I can't even begin to imagine how they felt for you after ttc for so long. Glad to hear that you are trying again after you and your H getting checked out and you know what you are dealing with and get the appropriate treatment ❤️

I'm good today. Currently 5/6dpo and trying to not analyse every symptom. Although whilst out at the shops earlier I had 3 intermittent sharps pains on left side that kind of took my breath away and lasted a few seconds each. I probably imagine some twinges or exaggerate them but this was no figment of my imagination this time..lol. I now have dull aches in my back and hip area on the same same. Trying not to convince myself what I want it to be but you never know. 

How are you this evening? Xx

• Hey, don't be sorry I've been at work myself this evening only just got home been feeling down today but have told myself what will be will be cant do anything and hopefully either bfp or af will be known/show up by monday.

Hi kez of course you can join also really sorry about your MC i really do hope you have some good news and soon

Where are you both from?

Good luck and baby dust for us all xxx

• Hi all! Do you mind if I join too? image

I am trying to conceive baby no 2, my dd was born in 2016 and I had a previous mc in 2015.

We have only just started trying and my AF is due around 30th June, so I am a little ahead of you all but would still really like to join you as I am not 100% sure of my cycles yet! X

• Hi Emmy 

Of course you can join, I'm due only 1 or 2 days after you and more the merrier 😁. I'm also trying for baby number 2. My little girl will be 4 in Dec.

Good luck have you tested yet? I did today but bfn 😣 xx 

• Thank you! :)

i did, i tested yesterday but bfn. I was only 8dpo though so thinking it may have been a bit soon! I was 13dpo with my first when I got a bfp.

i decided though I am going to test on Saturday 30th June (day I am due) as I am meant to be out in the evening and I don’t want to drink if there is any chance of a baby!

goof luck to you! Here’s hoping this month is the month! X

• Morning guys how are you all? 

Definitely think I'm out now for this month last night I had normal pms cramps nothing like the cramps that finished couple of days ago although felt bit sick with them. Also having mild ones now but don't feel sick this time just had another bfn but was not surprised 

Baby dust to u all xx

• Trying I'm from the Midlands bit originally from Liverpool :)

I'm feeling tired this morning but that probably to do with the run I did yesterday morning! No sypmtoms at all today. 

Trying do you normally get these cramps before AF comes? Xx

• Hi sas1101 

Not since having my daughter I used to get them really bad b4 I got pregnant

If I'm coming on by monday then I should start spotting either tomorrow or Saturday so just telling myself not long to go now xx

• Also I'm in west Yorkshire but originally from skem xx

• Hi Emmy, welcome and the more the merrier!

Skem...so in the same neck of the woods as me ;) 

Let hope it's because you are pregnant hun. They say anything different is a good sign. FX. Xx