Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Light line positive, then 2 digital negatives...

Hoping someone can help me calm down. I recently came off of birth control 3 months ago, and we haven’t been very careful. My breasts have been hurting more than normal but unsure of how late I am on my period because it’s been a mess since stopping birth control. My last period was 20th of December and today is January 16. I took a test yesterday morning for my first pee and it was a clear positive, not super strong but not extremely faint either. Then I took a digital later in the day and it said no. I took another one this morning with a very faint line, but it’s there, and another digital that says no.... (both with the same urine, maybe I didn’t keep in stream long enough?) does this happen often? Because the line is lighter today than it was yesterday does that indicate chemical pregnancy? Going to doctor on Friday... just need some answers to help keep me calm now.

imageFirst morning at 1130am

imageSecond morning at 830am

Replies

• Options

Better picture of the one from this morning that is faint after I took it apart... just want to know if this has happened other people... is there hope or should I not get excited?