Annabel Karmel's salmon, sweet potato and kale puree
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus blending time
- Makes: 4 to 6 portions
- 1 tbsp oil (vegetable, rapeseed, olive)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 200g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 250ml unsalted vegetable stock
- 150g salmon fillet, skinned and cubed
- 20g kale
- 15g Cheddar cheese, grated
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and sweet potato and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- STEP 2
Add the stock and salmon and cover with a lid. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3
Blend using a stick blender, until you reach the desired consistency for your baby.
- STEP 4
Stir in the cheese until melted.